37

jisung woke up to hear cooking in the kitchen, smiling at the fact that minho was cooking breakfast for them. he got out of bed, going to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

once he finished, he walked into the kitchen. he wrapped his arms around minhos waist, resting his head on his shoulder.

"good morning, love bug." minho smiled and jisung pressed a gentle kiss into his shoulder.

"good morning love." jisung smiled.

"go sit at the counter and i'll bring you your plate." minho smiled as he turned around, placing a kiss into jisungs forehead.

jisung grabbed his face, pecking his lips.

"needy?" minho chuckled.

"very." jisung giggled as he sat at the counter.

time skip ~

"so uhhh, can we talk?" minho asked as he sat on the couch next to jisung.

"yeah of course." jisung put all his attention on minho, turning off the t.v.

"i was just wondering you know...it's embarrassing to say." minho blushed.

"hey, if you're not ready for the talk then that's okay, take your time. but you know i'm not going to judge you for anything." jisung spoke gently, grabbing minhos hand in his.

"okay..well uhhhh...do you wanna have sex?" minho asked, feeling his blush intensify.

"god i thought you'd never ask." jisung was now also a blushing mess, leaning back on the couch.

"not the answer i expected but i'm not complaining." minho chuckled.

"let me guess..you expected..." jisung stood up, "HOW DARE YOU LEE MINHO? HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT? AND BEFORE MARRIAGE? YOURE DISGUSTING, GET OUT!"

jisung dramatically dropped onto the couch, sending them both into a laughing fit.

"yeah kinda." minho said through his laughs.

"well, i'm glad you sat down to talk about it." jisung smiled.

"me too. so while we're talking about it, what are you into?" minho asked.

"u-uhhh..." jisung blushed. "well i like wax play..and ice play...mirror sex, being tied, i think you get that i'm obviously bottoming." jisung nervously chuckled, scared of getting judged.

"god and i thought you couldn't get more perfect." minho chuckled.

"so...you wanna show me what's in the special box?" jisung smirked.

"mmmmm i wanna do more than just show you." minho smirked.

⚠️smut 😏⚠️

the boys went to jisungs room, and immediately jisung was pushed up against the door. the boys connected their lips in a heated make out session.

minho shoved his knee in between jisungs legs, making sure to brush it up against his cock.

jisung let out a muffled whimper, grinding his hips.

"you like that?" minho said lowly into jisungs ear. jisung just moaned, continuing to ride minhos thigh as he trailed kisses down the boys neck.

minho gently bit and sucked on jisungs sweet spot, listening to the boys moans. he pulled off, deciding it was time to get out his special box.

"take your clothes off and wait on the bed." minho ordered.

jisung whimpered when minho removed his leg, but did as he was told.