Chapter 2: Entrance Exam

Chapter 2

Entrance Exam

Roe Blaze POV

"What?! You can speak and understand Grandlish?!" I was fuming mad early in the morning. I just saw Alexander talking to the hotel staff a while ago. He could understand and speak grandlish but he still used me as his speaker and interpreter for days!

"Look, I haven't told you because you didn't give me the chance to talk." He laughed. He's accent is hard yet beautiful with his deep voice.

We are in one of the "cheapest" hotel here in Grandeur City. But it doesn't look cheap to me. Masyadong maganda at makinang ang kwarto naming ngayon.

We arrived earlier than expected that we had time to tour around here, the day we arrived were 10 days far from the entrance exam in the academy. And tomorrow will be the big day.

"You had the chance, but you just didn't tell me to make fun of me!" I said, shouting at him.

Nakasanayan ko nang gumamit ng Grandlish dahil sa ilang araw naming pananatili dito. Everyone here is speaking Grandlish as if its only the way to communicate to another person.

Grandlish is English in my past life. I was good at it so it is easier for me to speak the language here.

"Look, I'm sorry. Okay?" He calmly said. Ilang ulit na siyang nag so-sorry pero nananatili parin akong galit.

Napansin kong tumatanda na siya. From what I've remember, he is 27 when he started working in the royal family. His looks become old, but still handsome. I think it's in his genes? But the only thing I know is that he is an orphan and was saved and adopted by my mother.

"Okay, fine." Tinalikuran ko siya at nag walk out. Pumunta ako sa harapan ng bintana ng aming room. Binuksan ko iyon. Sumalubong sa akin ang amoy na nakakapag-kalma at nagpaparamdam sa akin na hindi ako nag-iisa.

His scent is all over the city. The day we arrived here, I couldn't smell it this strong but as the days passed, his scent becomes strong day by day as if its telling me that he is here. Sending a warning to me, that I should avoid him, and never let him see me. His scent is full of hatred toward me. I could feel it, damang-dama ko ang galit niya. He is disgusted to me. I understand it though, for all the things that happen to him, his hatred towards me is understandable.

And yet, his hateful scent gives comfort to me. At least, this is enough for me.

The thing between us is that, I could only smell, feel, hear, and see his pheromones. No other than him, other Wizzeans pheromones is invicible to me. Only to him, and he is the only one who could feel mine.

He is a Dominant Alpha who uses fire magic. A prince of Infernia Kingdom and a hope for Infernians. He marked me when we were kids. He is the first friend I ever had, sa dating mundo ko pati sa mundong ito.

I was an introvert in my former life and was abused by my family. Especially from my big brother. I never felt loved from them that is why I do that thing everytime. I decided to jump in the bridge because I'm done and tired but I didn't expect to feel more pain in this world. My first love happen here, and it's forsaken.

As if I expected to be reincarnated in this world though?!

I was watching the stars outside the window, I let it wide open for the cold air to enter the room. Laying in my bed, I could feel his warmth hugging me. Nararamdaman kong unti-unti na akong inaantok. After a while, mahimbing na akong natutulog.

KINABUKASAN ay maaga akong nagising. Kumain ako ng almusal na hinanda ni Alexander. Everything is prepared for me by Alexander. Ang aking bag na may lamang damit ay nakahanda na, akala naman nito ay makakapasa ako sa academy at doon na ako papatirahin?!