Chapter 42: Smudge

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 42

Smudge

"The Fire Pillar Stone was gone!" The Guardian of the Fire Stone shouted when he realized that what inside the glass that surrounded by protection magic is fake as there are parts that is fading in his eyes.

In his front was a circular glass in which there is a red stone floating inside it.

Lumapit sa kaniya ang ibang mga guwardiya sa para tinggan ang kaniyang sinabi.

They are the guards of the Grandeur Academy's Magiceum. A place where all magic items such as legendary magic books, weapons, scrolls, techniques and especially the Four Magic Stones are hidden.

This place is only known to the Grandmasters of the Academy and the guards inside this hall. Supposedly, no one can go in and out of this place except for the Grandmasters. The guards here can't go out of this place since they have vowed to protect this place.

"Look at the other stones. Check if there are bleaks just like the Fire Stone." The commander in charge of this place ordered. The other guards went to their own position after that.

He was Tanyo, the chief guard of this place. He remained near the Fire Pillar Stone together with its guardian. He look at Soraya, the Guardian of the Fire Stone.

Soraya knows better than anyone else what's inside the magic glass, where the stones was kept. Its been years since he guarded the stone.

"The Water Pillar Stone! This is not real!" One of the Guardians announced too after he analyzed the stone in his front.

There are four stones floating inside four different glasses surrounded by magic sealing and scripts. The four stones are called the Four Pillars of Wizh composing of fire, water, land, and air.

The other two guardians came up with the same conclusion. That the stone inside the glasses are fake.

They have been guarding the stones for how many years but how can such thing happen?

If you look at it with your normal eyes, the stones floating inside the glasses are real. But it cannot deceive the eyes of these guardians.

Alarmed, Soraya look at Tanyo.

"We need to report it to the Grandmasters." He suggested to the chief.

No one knows what and where these magic stones are used for. It was never known but it was ordered for all guardians to protect these stones at all cost.

Tanyo was deep in thoughts. There are only two person who went inside this place from the past weeks. Tanyo sigh. He just hope that his suspicion is incorrect and that person is not involved in this crime.

Because if its known, the person who dared to touch something as valuable as the Four Stones of Wizh will face no other than death.

Meanwhile, Red could no longer sleep after that attack.

His heart were beating so fast and he feel suffocated inside his room. He wanted to go out of the room but he couldn't since he was too afraid to even stand. It was still dark outside and he might get attacked again.

Red in his deep thoughts were surprised when someone knock on his door.

The person outside stop hitting the door after three knocks.