Chapter 50: The Revelation V

This is the last chapter of Wizardry Reincarnation. The Epilogue will be posted next. Thank you so much for reading!

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 50

The Revelation Part 5

"Since the barrier has been lifted, I will be going inside to stop everything." It was Grandmaster Farhana who spoke. Inalis niya ang tingin niya kina Roe at Yami na nakalutang sa himpapawid.

"I'm coming too." Biglang sabi ni Grandmaster Risenfall. Napatingin ang lahat.

"I want to go there so that I could clear my name." He said firmly. Tiningala niya si Roe na nasa himpapawid.

"Then, I'll go too." Grandmaster Niche said.

"Just go help the students. I know you're exhausted since it hasn't been long since you fought." Saad ni Grandmaster Risenfall nang binalik niya ang tingin kay Grandmaster Niche.

"I'm fine. I'm strong worthy of my name." Sagot ni Grandmaster Niche habang tinitignan din si Grandmaster Risenfall.

The students of the academy and the knights of Grandeur Kingdom is now everywhere around the kingdom. They are fighting on the ground and above the sky. The sky was flooded with flying wizters such as dragons while the land was full of wild beast, dinosaurs and many more kinds of animals that can walk on land. The rivers around the kingdom became a path for wizters from the ocean. The Kingdom was filled with different wild beast instantly.

Roe went to the mansion and Damien followed him quietly without saying anything. He just gaze over Roe with unexplained emotions.

When the barrier was lifted, there's three Grandmaster who went inside the mansion. It was Grandmaster Risenfall, Farhana, and Niche. The three of them decided to stop the people that is trying to open the barrier and to see who is the mastermind behind this.

"We are not late yet, we can still stop this."  Saad ni Roe habang tinitignan ang mga rays sa himpapawid. May kulang pa dito.

Ang ray mula sa kaharian ng Airethale ay hindi pa tumatama sa korona. Iyon na lamang ang hinihintay at mabubuksan na ang gate.

"Damn, Hiago is the one assigned in Airethale. Don't tell me he betrayed us?" Sabi ng Leader.

They are all above the head of the Wizard King's statue. Red, who was inside the magic circle is shouting in pain. Mayroong sugat sa kamay ni Red dahilan para ang kaniyang dugo ay pumatak sa magic circle. Nakatingala si Red habang ang kaniyang mga mata ay nakabukas. Lumiliwanag ang kaniyang mga mata patungo sa naghahalong kulay sa kaniyang itaas. Ito ang susi sa pagbubukas ng gate.

Dahil dito, nauubos ang dugo ni Red at ang kaniyang mahika dahil hinihigop ng magic circle ang mga ito mula sa kaniyang katawan. Ito ay maaring maging sanhi ng kaniyang pagkamatay kapag ito ay nagpatuloy.

"We only have 20 minutes to open the gate! At this rate, the sun and moon will separate with each other." Saad muli ng leader. Ngayon ay galit na galit na siya.

"Hiago wouldn't betray us. He's one of our most trusted Grand Ten." Sabi ni Maria Bahaghari ngunit tila mas lalo pang nagalit ang leader sa sinabi nito.