Chapter 44: Miraculous Prophet

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 44:

Miraculous Prophet

"Ichigo Icewalker from Blue Sirena, Wotaro Wisteria from Alpha Ring, and Damien Stygian as their leader, your mission will now commence." The lady in the desk said.

The three of them got an A mission, a very dangerous mission. This wasn't the first mission Ichigo and Wotaro got but this is the first time that they are together in a mission.

"What are you looking at?" Wotaro asked Ichigo because he was looking back to the academy as if he was waiting for someone.

"Do you want to go back and bid your farewell to Roe?" He teased Ichigo.

"N-no!" Sagot naman ni Ichigo at humarap sa portal palabas ng Academy. Nasulyapan naman agad ni Ichigo si Damien sa kanilang harapan na nakatingin sa kaniya. His eyebrows were telling him that he heard something he doesn't like.

"This is an important mission. As soon as we go out, speak only if necessary." Damien spoke with no emotion. His piercing gaze made both Wotaro and Ichigo gulped.

There mission was to Annihilate one of the Grand Ten. The target's name is Agnes, a beta from Infernia that masters flame magic and famous for his meticulous killing as a conjurer. He was the 10th leader of the Grand Ten due to his small numbers of followers.

"We'll first go to Midway Pub. We'll gather and confirm our information first, and we'll start moving tomorrow." Damien said.

They are now wearing normal outfit so that they shouldn't stand out so much but the people were looking at them nonstop. The problem here is not the outfits, but their faces. They are too handsome not too stand out.

They are teleported inside one of the malls in the city. As soon as they went out of the building, a vehicle was already waiting for them.

"I'll be your driver for today," The person in front smiled happily at the three of them.

"We'll go to the Dawning Division, drive safely." Damien spoke.

Dawning Division was the entertainment district of Grandeur City. It was located in the outskirts of Western Grandeur. Inside this place are different arenas for battles and tournaments, sports complex, arcades, and most importantly brothels.

The target on this mission was spotted on one of the brothels one month ago. Since then, the target has never been seen again.

That brothel is the Pleasure Paradise, one of the best brothels inside Dawning Division. Currently and according to the rumors, became famous because there was a great shaman that perfect the arts of prophecy inside the brothel. It started one month ago, the same time when the target entered the said brothel.

It was all good in the beginning but something suspicious and mysterious is happening when rich and famous personalities started to act crazy after they went on this brothel. They become crazy to the point that it cause them death unknowingly.

It only applies for people from a known and rich families. It is different for the common people, as they receive blessings and surprisingly become rich after coming to this brothel. The common supports this brothel due to the fortune that it brought to them, making it hard for the knights to take a move on it.