Chapter 41: Death Threat

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 41

Death Threat

"Please be patient with Adolphus," Grandmaster Farhana Blaze said when Roe went out of the room.

Roe nod as he walk towards the door, as if he was used of Adolphus. Roe knew all along that Adolphus have an behavioral disorder since they were young. Due to trauma he doesn't know.

Napansin na niya iyon dahil sa paiba-iba nitong ugali sa kaniya. Roe can still remember the days where they are still a child.

There are times that Adolphus would ask him to play together but most of the time Adolphus would attack him out of nowhere.

They both made good memories together and for Adolphus, it was the time he sincerely felt happiness with Roe. Only with Roe.

But Adolphus couldn't freely be close with Roe. He was threatened by his Uncle who gave him orders to bully Adolphus. That one and only Uncle who adopted him after the fall of their family.

Adolphus was strangely afraid of his Uncle during that time, as he was one of the strongest Magician in Airethale who could do anything. Even killing the young Roe.

That's why, up until now, Adolphus continued to live as a puppet for his uncle.

For him, it was only the thing he could do for Roe. Becoming his Uncle's puppet is the only salvation for Roe to continue living in this world.

Roe doesn't know about this but he still doesn't hold any grudges towards Adolphus. He's too old to hold grudges towards a teenager. But if Adolphus would do something he doesn't like, Roe would held his own sword against Adolphus.

"All Students of the Academy, classes are suspended and all students are advised to go through isolated training for this whole week." An announcement was made throughout the Academy.

"As we go through difficult times, the only answer for all our problems is our own strength. Strength to continue going forward. Strength to trample our opponent. Strength for safety of our loved ones." The speaker said.

This is a warning for an upcoming war. They announce it as fast than what Roe thought. Well, it is better to be prepared than do nothing.

As Roe walk through the students, he clearly notice the determination on their faces. Some looks worried and afraid. Some doesn't even show any interest with what was announced, as if they are strong enough to handle any fight that they would go through.

There are millions of mages throughout the world. The people may think that they are safe due to that fact, but there are times that they shouldn't trust that assurance as they don't know who was the traitor and who would betray them when the time comes.

There might be more members of the Grand Rebels among all these students. Since Roe doesn't have anyone who could trust here, he wouldn't bother becoming there own grim.

'I can kill them if I wanted to.' Roe thought as he walk.

He have decided where to go to spent his time for the whole week. He came back to the mansion to clean it and arrange everything before he go to that 'dimension'.