Chapter 38: Wild Wizter

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 38: Wild Wizter

A Wizter refers to the monster of the Wizardia. They are the last living creatures made by the Gods. Each Wizter possess its own Wizh and own magic power from their Gods. Thus, they are often seen as a dangerous living in Wizardia. However, there are good and bad Wizter, depending on their characteristics. Wizter can evolve through time with limitation. When a fully evolve Wizter is killed, the ability and wizh that the Wizter possess will be given to the slayer.

Roe Blaze POV

We we're dismissed by the Grandmasters after the so-called "investigation" in Grandmaster Diemapateigh's death case. Kung ako ang tatanungin, it was nonsense. Walang kwenta ang nangyaring investigation doon dahil hindi din naman nila nahanap kung sino talaga ang pumaslang. I guess, it will take time. Pero kung tutulong ako, kahit ngayon ay mahuhuli na ang criminal.

It was announced that all students can go to the Graveyard Hall, where all dead will be send to heavens. It was a platform in western side of the Academy. Lahat ng mga estudyante doon ay nagtungo para dumalo.

I was somewhere far from the crowd. Nakatayo sa ilalalim ng puno, tinitignan ang mga estudyanteng nag-iiyakan, kayakap ang kaibigan at ang iba ay nakatingin lamang sa bangkay ng pumanaw. Most of those students whose crying right now are higher grades, dahil narin siguro matagal na sila dito at alam o kilala na nila si Grandmaster Diemapateigh. Ang mga estudyante ng first year ay nakikiiyak narin sa mga estudyante, siguro ay naapektuhan ng palagid. Except for me.

I don't know why he was named "Diemapateigh" if he would also die? It was kind of hilarious, for me.

"It's about time." Nagulat ako ng bigla mayroong magsalita sa aking gilid.

Nang pumunta ako dito ay nasisiguro kong walang tao dito sa pwesto ko. Hindi ko namalayan ang kaniyang presensya. Grandmaster Niche was looking in the crowd while I look at him in surprise, pero inalis ko din iyon kaagad.

Yeah, it's about time. Grandmaster Diemapateigh's body will descend to the heaven a minute now. It will turn to ashes and will float in the air, through the sky.

I never felt sad nor cried on the burial, even on his death. Ang natatandaan ko lamang na huling pag-iyak ko ay noong tumakas kami sa kaharian ng Airethale.

Hindi ako nagsalita. Pinanatili ko ang tingin ko sa aking harapan, kahit na naramdaman kong sumalyap siya sa akin.

"Grandmaster Diemapateigh is my master," He started speaking. I know something like this would happen. After all, why would he approach me in the first place? "He's very strict with training and teaching but at the same time caring and loving. He's one of the most important person in my life and the second person I respect the most next to my mother. I would never been in my place right now without him. That is why, I'll do everything to find the culprit." He said.

"I don't know why would you say that to me." I answered. I know, he would ask for my help. But I do not see anything worthy of my help.

"I'm saying this right now because I know... You can help me." He firmly said.

"There's many students here who can help you. Why should that be me?" I asked him.

"That is... because that was the Grandmaster's last message to me." He said. "That you are the only person who can solve this case and can find the culprit." He added.

"Hmm..." I was thinking why would the Grandmaster Diemapateigh said that.

"I still don't trust you, but I trust the Grandmaster. I hope you can help me, us just like the Grandmaster said. But I won't force you to do this," He said again.