Chapter 45: Descended Upon

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 45

Descended Upon

"What's the score between the two of you?" Yami asked Red while they are walking towards the cafeteria for that day.

Kahapon pa kasi dikit ng dikit si Luke kay Red pero ngayon palang siya nagtangkang magtanong. Kahit ngayon, si Luke ay naglalakad sa kanilang likuran, nakasunod sa paglalakad nilang dalawa.

"He said he's courting me," Bulong naman ni Red kay Yami bilang sagot, sinulyapan pa niya si Luke na nakatingin sa kanila.

Luke on the other hand, look at them curiously. Luke had removed his glasses, serving a different look from before. He looks completely different without his glasses. Gwapo naman ito kahit may salamin, pero mas lalo pa itong gumwapo ng mawala ito.

Part of courting, he need to look better. He wanted Red to fall in love more with his looks. But looks is not enough. There's a lot of things that he need to give and do if he want to make Red fall in love with him deeply. So deep that he won't leave him.

Along their way, they saw Edward who was with Yumi on the hallway of the exit of their mansion.

"Here's my brother!" Si Yumi ang sumigaw ng makita sila Luke, Red at Yami. Mabilis itong lumapit sa kanila.

They didn't expect that Yumi would approach them so they are surprised, especially Yami. What's more surprising is that Yumi went to cling on Yami's shoulder.

"Let's eat together twin brother." Aya ni Yumi kay Yami na ngayon ay gulat at nagtataka sa kilos ng kaniyang kapatid.

"A-alright, but it is alright with you if I'll take my friends with me?" Si Yami ang nagsalita habang naiilang nakatingin kay Red.

"It's alright. Roe wasn't here so I'm fine with that." Yumi said, shrugged then laugh loudly.

With their winter uniforms on, they walked towards the hall for their lunch. Yami wasn't comfortable with Yumi hanging around him. Red and Luke was at the back with Edward on the last. Edward was much more taller than Luke so he can freely watch the twins leading the way.

"Edward just came back from his mission, while Wotaro and Ichigo was still on their mission. We need more people accompanying us while we eat. The more the merrier right?" Yumi was talking loudly until they reach the hall.

They entered the hall with some gazes from the students who was eating at that time.

"We'll eat over there." Tinuro ni Yumi ang bakanteng lamesa sa gilid. It wasn't occupied by the guilds so anyone can freely sat there. It was the same table with the others full of foods.

They eat there quietly except for the three person. Edward, who was sitting beside Luke and Red seems not bothered with the two flirting with each other while they were eating.

Yami and Yumi on the other side of the table was chaotic too, except that Yami was uncomfortable with Yumi. Yumi was putting more food on Yami's plate as he talk with complete nonsense.

"You're so thin brother, you need to eat more." Yumi said and put more food on Yami's table.

"T-thank you..." Yami uncomfortably said, he doesn't like eating much but he has no choice but to eat the food.