Chapter 48: The Revelation III

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 48

The Revelation Part 3

The city is in complete chaos. You can hear explosions everywhere. The clash of the swords and magics can be seen everywhere. And bloods have covered the lands.

One of the perks of being a Wizard King is that you can have all the memories, experiences and power of the former wizards. You can control all different kind of wizh across the world but with limitation.

The current Wizard King who devoured the former Wizard King knew all type of magics. After you are selected as the next wizard king, the letter W on your forehead will devour the former. In that letter houses all the former Wizard Kings, their power, knowledge and experience. The soul of the former Wizard Kings then will stay inside the Heaven's Dimension where they live their lives according to what they want, they are now wondering and living free there.

With just one sword made of wizh, Adong Ahas have manage to stop the falling palm. He sliced it into two using a sword that emits blue-green smokes.

"You've got a big buddy there, I should summon mine too." The Wizard King spoke. "Come fort, Goldilocks."

A big golden-yellow snake appear beside the mansion, in front of the Wizard King. Their current location is in the forest at the side of the Wizard King's mansion. They are currently fighting with two big snakes.

The fight between the Wizard King and Adong Ahas continued. With two big snakes that has the same size fighting together on the ground while Adong Ahas and the Wizard King is slashing their swords against each other at the sky.

The number of the enemies have decreased over time. Marami narin ang pumunta sa Wizard King's mansion para tignan ang laban ng dalawa.

Malawak ang nasisira sa paligid dahil sa paglalaban ng Wizard King at Adong Ahas kasama ang dalawang ahas. Masyadong mabilis ang pagtama ng kanilang espada na malabong makita ng normal na mga mata. Ang makikita na lamang sa himpapawid ay ang mga guhit at usok ng kanilang mga espada.

Marami na ngayon ang nanonood ng laban. The Knights and the students were watching the fight when a group of people teleported inside the mansion. Walang nakakita sa kanila at nakapansin.

"Who are you..." Maria Bahaghari spoke when he noticed the young man who saved them.

Hindi pa niya nakita ang mukha ng kanilang leader kaya hindi niya namukhaan ito. With a bloodshot eyes, the leader look at Maria Bahaghari.

Maria Bahaghari gasped when she realized the person on her front. Hindi siya nakapagsalita at nanatili gulat lamang, nagtataka naman ang kaniyang mga kasama at nanatiling alerto.

"You..." Banggit ni Maria Bahaghari. "Grand Leader," Dagdag niya.

She can't believe that their leader was this young. What's more surprising is that, he was the son of the former Grandmaster of the Grandeur Academy.

"This is no longer useful for me," The leader said. Tinapon niya ang singsing na galing sa kaniyang daliri at tinapon iyon sa sahig.

The ring was used to kill the Wizard King a while ago but he didn't expect that it was just a double. Nasayang lang ang kaniyang chance sa paggamit ng one time used magic ring. The ring was called the "Wanda's Last Breathe", a magic ring that's fire a narrow and powerful beam of light that can destroy anything that comes to its way.