World of Wizardia

Welcome to the World of Wizardia, the fantasy omegaverse of Wizardry Reincarnation!

This is a summary of all the terms and concept in this story. These are the following terms used in this universe to enlighten the readers! Hope this will help you along your journey here.

Wizardia - The world where Roe got reincarnated. This is the world where everyone is men. Where gender is Alpha, Beta, and Omega (to be explained below).

Wizardian Core - The core and the source of the magic of this world.

Wizh - The term specific for the source of the magics within the inner self of a person and outer source which is the environment.

Wizzone - This is a special place in Wizardia which is abundance with Wizh or magic.

Wizzeon - This is the dungeons and other special buildings in Wizardia with treasures and Wizters or monsters inside them.

Florilegium - It is a special book that consist all of the spells known by a Wizard.

Wizard King - A title specified for the king of all Wizards in this world. The protector of all.

Five Kingdoms of Wizardia:

Kingdom of Grandeur - The fifth kingdom located in the middle of Wizardia. This kingdom is a free country for each tribes, clans, and any type of living things of this world. This kingdom do not have any King or Queen so the ruler of this Kingdom is the Wizard King itself.

Kingdom of Nicheon - One of the first four kingdoms of Wizardia. This kingdom is located in the east continent of Wizardia. This kingdom is hidden in a big forest with a wide desert to protect them with any intruder. The people here uses land as their magic. The people here is called Nichean.

Kingdom of Infernia - One of the first four kingdoms of Wizardia. This kingdom is located in the west continent of Wizardia. This kingdom is hidden in a volcano, surrounded by big mountains to protect them with any intruder. The people here uses fire as their magic. The people here is called Infernian.

Kingdom of Wisteria - One of the first four kingdoms of Wizardia. This is located in the north continent of Wizardia. This kingdom is hidden deep in a wide ocean, making the water protect them with any intruder. The people here uses water as their magic. The people here is called Wisteria.

Kingdom of Airethale - One of the first four kingdom of Wizardia. This is located in the south continent of Wizardia. This kingdom is floating in the sky. Making them hard for intruder to fly because of the air barrier that surrounds the whole kingdom. The people here uses air as their magic. The people here is called Airetha.

Social Strata of Wizardia:

Wizzean - The title used for all the living things of Wizardia.

Wizard - The title is used solely for the students of Grandeur Academy and any Wizzean who uses magic and any magical techniques. This is a job in this world along with Warriors, Slave, and Mages. Wizard is also the term used to describe humans.

Wizters - This title refers to the monster and animals of Wizardia that can evolve into human form.

Spirit Guides - This title refers to the guardians of Wizards and Wizters that evolve into humans. They don't have specific form because they are spirits.

Royalties - The title is used for the main family of each kingdom where the King of the kingdom came from.

Elite - The title refers to family under the royal family. They are the sub family of Royalties in which they devoted themselves to work under the royal families.

Wizoletariat - This title refers to the common family of Wizardia.

The Academy of Wizardia:

Grandeur Academy - This is the only academy in Wizardia located in the Kingdom of Grandeur. You will start to study here when you will turn 18 years old.

Grandmaster - The title for heads inside the academy.

Master, Sire, Sensie, Teacher - Are the term refers to the teachers of the students.

The Gender of Wizardia:

Alpha - The dominant among all the people in Wizardia. They are basically the male here because they have the ability to reproduce offsprings. They are the most handsome and attractive in this world.

Beta - The normal among the three. They are more likely a 50/50 version of Alpha and Omega. Beta's usually don't have enough pheromones in them. There face is also normal, they are below the definition of Alpha. Less handsome and less attractive.

Omega - The women of this society. Usually they have long hair, pretty face and feminine body without breast and vaginä. They handsome and beautiful in a feminine way. They have the ability to get pregnant by the Alpha.

Pheromones - This is a special characteristics of a person that can be seen, smelled, and feel by people. The most common is the scent pheromones. Pheromones is the classification of your gender. The stronger your pheromones is, the stronger your wizh or magic is.

Sigma - Is a special gender in this world. Sigma in this world is only the Four Legendary Gods and the main character Roe. Sigma is a special gender and very sensitive to pregnancy. A sigma can get pregnant though marking without mating which is impossible to omega. A sigma is also powerful and rich with magics. A sigma has the ability to control all kinds of magic.

Heat - Heat is a cyclic characteristic experienced by an Omega. It happens once a month or twice. The séx drive of an omega is extremely high and they will look for their mates to mate.

Rut - Rut is a cyclic characteristic experienced by an Alpha. It happens once a month or twice. In this period, they are 99% can make the Omega pregnant.

Marking - Is the term used to mark one person yours. It is a special ability of all.

Bonding/Pact - Is the term used to describe to make each other mate during séx.

Mating - Is the term used to describe the séx session between a couple that wants to create a baby.

Knotting - Is the term used to describe the ability of an Alpha to strengthen the possibility to make an omega pregnant.

Author's Note:

If you have any questions regarding the concepts of this story, kindly comment it here.

See you on Monday! Walang update ngayon at bukas. Maghintay nalang po kayo. Salamat.