Synopsis

Roe Blaze got reincarnated into another world where magic exist and everyone is all men- an omegaverse where gender is based on pheromones and classified into Alpha, Omega and Beta. Everything is not normal - the existence of magic, the society where everyone is boys and no girls around, and Roe as a Sigma which is different from everyone in the World of Wizardia.

The World of Wizardia is full of mysteries, secrets, power, and chaos. Just like the world where he got reincarnated, Roe hide his secrets from everyone around him. But there is no secrets that time does not reveal. As time passes by, each secret is revealed but there will always be another secret that the world will see!

[Season 1]

A certain accident happen between the Kingdom of Airethale and Kingdom of Infernia that leads to civil war. Because of this, Roe leave his only friend and supposed to be lover Damien from the Kingdom of Infernia and got exiled from his own Kingdom!

After five years of hiding, Roe come back to the world. What will happen if he will meet Damien, his supposed to be lover from the past? Can they still love each other as the chaos begins?

Wizardry Reincarnation
🌼pennocchio

All rights reserved, 2021