Chapter 3: Applause

Chapter 3

Applause

Roe Blaze POV

I was drunk in my emotion for a moment, I immediately wiped my tears right after I realized it.

So stupid.

Our eyes never met since he seated there. I could only see in his eyes is darkness. It was lacking in emotion. He never look at me.

The problem about relationships between Wizzeans here is that you could see, understand and feel the emotion and pheromones of your partner if you are already marked by them or made a pact. Everything about your partner will be known to them. You could feel your partner if they are near you if you had marked them or made a pact together.

In any cases, you could end the mark without your partners approval through having sex with another person and decided to mark that person. If both of you made a pact, it can't be changed without the permission of the both sides.

Marking someone is hard and unmarking them is easy. Making pact together is easy and cancelling the pact is hard. It is just a cycle, depends on the person.

Marking will happen if the Alpha has choosen his omega and the omega can be marked through sex. Pact will happen if the Alpha, Omega, or Beta is in a relationship and decided to do so, if they are sure to be together forever.

Napalunok ako. He said to me that he marked me when we both do that thing together. If he didn't notice me now, it will mean that he already unmarked me. Did he already found someone new?

With that thought, I felt a bang on my heart.

"The Wizard King and the Kings of the Four Kingdoms has arrived!" A men, on the top of arena, shouted with the horn in his mouth. Announcing that, everyone's attention is on the top of the arena, looking to the person above.

My mind is blank, I couldn't think well. This is my first time seeing the Wizard King and the other Kings of the Four Kingdoms but I'm not excited at all. Ang aking isip ay naglalakbay sa mga alaala naming dalawa. Mayroong dalawang malalaking tv na nakalagay sa taas ng arena. Doon makikita ng malinaw ang mga mukha ng mga naupo sa taas.

"King Johannes Niche IV, the 46th King of Nicheon Kingdom. The Kingdom of Land in the East." It was announced by someone near the five big seats. Nasa tabi ng upuan ang nag sasalita habang pinapakilala ang mga haring papasok at uupo. This kingdom uses land as their magic and known for their language Nicheyan. Bisaya dialect ito sa pinanggalingan kong mundo.

"King Aaron Airedale, the 47th King of Airethale Kingdom. The Kingdom of Air in the South." He is my uncle in this world. He is the brother of my father and the one who seat in the throne after my father died. Hindi ko makakalimutan kung paano niya ako pinagtabuyan after mamatay ng aking nanay.

"King Wakashi Wisteria, the 46th King of Wisterian Kingdom. The Kingdom of Water in the North." Kingdom of Wisteria is a kingdom who uses water magic and their language is Wisterian, it was Japanese language when I was in my former world.

"King Ezekiel Infernom III, the 46th King of Kingdom of Infernia. The Kingdom of Fire in the West." It was the kingdom where he came from. This kingdom uses fire as their magic, and known for using the same language as Airethale Kingdom.