Epilogue: Glowing Heroine

This is the final chapter and the Epilogue of Wizardry Reincarnation. This entire chapter will be the point of view of our very own, Damien Stygian-Infernom. Thank you so much for reading this story. Until we meet again.

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Epilogue

Glowing Heroine

Damien Stygian-Infernom's POV

"Let me come with you!" Edward, my little brother cried. He was begging my mom to go with us.

"I'm sorry Edward, you can't come with us for now. Maybe soon when you'll grow big." My mom said. She patted Edward's head.

Today, we are planning to visit the Kingdom of Airethale. I have gone there many times but this is the first time that I will be going to meet the new child of the royal family of Airethale.

For the past years, I was busy learning magic and swordsmanship. I haven't got the chance to see their new child because I was still young back then. I was still one year old during his coming of age and since then, the royal family of Airethale closed any information about their new child. They never held any celebration for his birthdays and I've heard, he have stayed inside their palace for the past years.

I've heard rumors of him. The people have been saying that he's an abnormal. Because the new child has no pheromones. Just like me that couldn't see someone's pheromones. I couldn't see someones pheromones making me unaware of my own. That's why, I don't know how to control my own pheromones but my pheromones wasn't even triggered for the past years.

That's why, I was interested to see their new child.

We are now in front of the portal that will lead us to Airethale. We are riding our calesa made with pure gold. The color of our calesa is red and gold. The curtains are red while the steels that comprise the whole calesa is made of gold.

When we entered the portal, we are immediately transported to the streets of the Airethale Kingdom.

The city is filled with many happy people and the streets is busy with many businesses and stalls. I could feel their happy environment and vibrant atmosphere just by looking at them from afar.

My mom was riding with me inside the calesa. I don't know how many days our visit here because it looks like what mother business here is very important. As a concubine of the King, she was tasked to do this job as her mission.

The current Queen of Airethale is my mom's best friend. Since the Queen's real lineages is from the Kingdom of Infernia, my mom and the Queen have been friends even before they went separate to each Kingdom. Her best friend became the current Queen of Airethale while my mom became the concubine of the King of Infernia.

"Ang Royal Concubine nang Kingdom of Infernia kasama ang Third Royal Prince nang Kingdom of Infernia ay narito na!"

Sinalubong kami ng madaming kawal at lingkod ng bumaba kami sa aming sasakyan. Pinalibutan nila kami at maayos na dinala patungo kanilang palasyo.

Lumabas sa pinto ng palasyo ang babaeng tumitingkad ang ganda na nakasuot ng puting roba na mayroong mga disenyong kulay ginto. Sinalubong kami nito nang umakyat kami patungo sa palasyo.