Chapter 46: The Revelation I

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 46

The Revelation Part 1

On a long dark circle table with ten chairs inside a dark room with no windows, there sat four people on the chairs around the table with six empty seats due to the others absence.

They are all waiting for someone to arrive. The atmosphere was tense between all of them. Although they all have the same goal, they are wary of each other.

Due to their current situation with the lost of their two members who died just recently, it cause them to be observant of what each other's are doing.

"Why are you all tense? Chill out, boys." The only omega on the group said. It was Maria Bahaghari, with her dark long hair that fall until her waist. She has an pale milky white skin that shines on the darkness of the room. She was wearing a black silky dress with long sleeves, the dress was covering her whole body.

With only two torches at the wall on both side of the room that illuminates them enough to view each other's shadow, Maria shone brightly.

"My mood will change if you'll sat on my lap," The old Adong said while smirking. What he said made Maria frown and disgusted. He was kinda amused to look at Maria's expression and reaction using his one eye.

"I guess old habits never die. You're still addicted to me, old man." Now composed Maria replied. With her right hand, she was twirling some of her hair as she was seducing Adong.

"Though I am aging, I can still f*ck as if I am 20," Adong Ahas answered, biting his lower lip. Adong wasn't wearing any shirt on his upper body, exposing his full and bulky muscles and abs. Below his body was a blue-green skin of snake that was designed like a skirt with a belt made from a golden Anaconda. He was old with hairs turning grey.

"You all aren't disgusted?" It was Serai Mikato who intervened them. "You are all making me sick right now." He was hugging a panda stuff toy as he talk.

Serai Mikato probably looks the youngest among them but you shouldn't be deceived by his appearance because he wasn't young at all.

Serai Mikato was short with 5'3 height, a round not so chubby face, long nose and heart shaped lips. He was wearing a blue bonnet at his head. For his eyes, you can't see it because it was so thin than you might think that his eyes were always closed. His age is 39 despite what he looks like.

Someone open the door from the outside, and there enter a person who was wearing a red robe with glitters of gold around the neck of the robe. His face can't be seen due to the black silky mask that covers his mouth up to his nose and cloak that covers his whole head. Except for his eyes, his body was completely covered.

He was the leader of the Grand Ten, the person commanding them.

He was followed by two person who was wearing the same black clothes, the same height, white mask that has only red eye at its center. Due to that, you can already tell that they are twins.

"The grand leader is here," The twins said isochronous.

Without any respect, the four people who was already inside the room didn't even greet the person who entered. They just look at him as if he's just a normal person. The three person went to a chair on an elevated stage at the corner of the room. The leader sat and the twin stand at each side of the leader.

"I bet you have heard what happened with Agnes and Rovinov yesterday," The leader said with a distinct deep voice.

The atmosphere changed dramatically with the mention of the two. It was more tense than before since the leader was eyeing the four with his crimson red eyes.