Chapter 10.5: Dream

Dedicated to: cliffter

Warning: Matured content ahead!

Chapter 10.5 (Special Chapter)

Dream

Roe Blaze POV

"Congratulations on becoming the champion of this year's entrance examination!" It was the Wizard King who greeted me while giving applause to me.

Kanina pa kami nakaalis sa arena. At ngayon ay nasa office kami ng Grandmasters ng Academy. We will discuss about the rewards and duties of becoming the champion.

"First, in the Academy, you will become a member of the Grandeur's Student Council. You will be representing the Bluelight Grandeur's as their head together with the top two of the entrance exam. Meaning, you will become the president of the first year, the Bluelight Grandeur together with Wotaro Wisteria and Ichigo Icewalker." The oldest grandmaster said. He is Rudeus Alfonse, the grandmaster from the Kingdom of Grandeur. Siya iyong nagturo sa akin ng masummon ko ang aking spirit guide.

"The Grandeur's Student Council has the biggest and influential power and responsibilities in the whole school. Though you are just a representative for your year, you are still part of it. You will lead the 100 first year students and unite it." He added.

"Second, all your needs will be provided for you by the Academy. You can use these card everything you need and want in the school's mall, cafeteria, arcades and etc. You will not also pay any fees in the school. In other words, you will be studying here for free." Tinulak niya ang itim na kahon sa lamesa. "Here, take this."

"Lastly, you will be living together with the other Champion. There is only one champion living in the mansion. And you know who is that. You fought with him a while ago. He defeated the one who win twice in a row champion. You will be living together with him starting tonight so I hope you both will go well. All your things is in the mansion already, your uniforms are already there too." He said.

"Ningning," he called in the dark part of the room. Lumabas doon ang itim na pusa. "Escort him to the Champion's Mansion." He ordered the cat. "Go with him, he will guide you to the mansion."

Sumama ako sa pusang itim. Palubog na ang araw pero kita ko parin ng malinaw ang paligid. Mataas ang mga buildings sa loob ng academy. Masyado itong malawak na dapat ay mamemorize mo lahat ng sulok. Sa madaling salita, huwag gumala ng mag-isa!

I continued to follow the black cat hanggang sa dumating kami sa isang malaking mansion. Mayroong itong malaking gate at sa labas palang ay makikita mo na ang malawak na bakuran nito.

Nilabas ko sa itim na box na binigay sa akin ang card doon. Mayroong scanner sa gitnang parte ng gate mismo. Ang card ay kulay itim na may simbolo at letrang "GA" na kulay gold. Kung sa dati kong mundo, ito ang tinatawag nilang "black card". This is my first time seeing this one here. Para lang ata ito sa students na naging champion sa entrance exam.

Pumasok ako sa loob. Sa labas palang ay naamoy ko na ang malakas na pheromones ni Damien. He is already inside. I don't know why he let his pheromones out. Normally, he will control it.

Pheromones is something that you could see, hear, smell, and feel. Mararamdaman mo ang pheromones ng isang tao basi sa lakas nito at depende kung hindi iyon nakatago. Doon mo malalaman kung anong uri ng pheromones ang taglay ng isang tao. As for my case, wala akong alam na pheromones maliban kay Damien. His pheromones is the only thing I could smell, feel, hear and see. Sa kaniya lang talaga.