1

Key

Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
E/c= eye color
H/l= hair length
H/c= hair color
S/c= skin color
(A/n)= author's note

Long ago before time had a name there were two primordial forces living in harmonious Harmony these entities were known as the light and the Darkness one day these two forces split apart this violent splitting caused the birth of the universe otherwise known as The Big Bang soon enough these two siblings started battling each other for dominance over all creation unfortunately both of them had infinite power and they were evenly matched seeing that the battle could go on indefinitely the light created an army an army of angels these beings of light were able to combine their strengths and create the Ultimate Weapon this weapon was the holy sword Excalibur this weapon was able to decimate the darkness as the darkness was dying from the power of Excalibur the light had an opportunity to strike the darkness down but the light was merciful and it was kind instead of killing her own brother she decided that she would in secret trap the darkness inside of a cube this Cube was made out of the densest material in the universe 0 balance Tempest star Alloy nothing can get through it the only thing that can destroy it is the power of a God and the ravages of time the light threw the cube into the vast emptiness of space where it would never be seen again the Angels thinking that the darkness Was Defeated and destroyed they celebrated and they renamed the light God God created the Earth in 7 Days on the 7th Day the Bible says that God rested but instead she created two sons the God of Light and in honor of her Fallen brother the God of Darkness she gave the god of Darkness all of her brother's best qualities but unfortunately the god of Darkness was inherently malevolent the two brothers we're just like there mother and their uncle the brother of light creating and the brother of Darkness destroying eventually the brother of Darkness ended up corrupting an Archangel named Lucifer and he created the forces of Grimm in doing this God unfortunately had to do something that no mother wants to do she had to banish her own son and her own Angel into the bowels of hell the god of Darkness and Lucifer eventually created a new race in hell they created the devils and they created the demons seeing that one Angel could fall more Angels Fell From Grace their wings turning black as night soon enough the first Great War began many lives were lost angel, devil, demon, Fallen Angel, and even humans too many lives were lost in the end Excalibur was shattered into 7 pieces these pieces took on Powers of Their Own first was Excalibur ruler second was Excalibur nightmare third Excalibur transparency fourth Excalibur mimic fifth Excalibur destruction sixth Excalibur blessing and seventh Excalibur rapidly these 7 excaliburs were scattered across the world some of them were recovered by the Angels and given to the church others remained lost the Great War ended when the light was unfortunately killed no one knows how it was done or who did it but all they know is that the final words of the light were as followed.

"When light is no more the moon will become red as blood night will fall The Blackest Night will rise and darkness will return"

For many years this prophecy was feared and studied by any different philosophers and Scholars but none of them could ever figure out what God meant when she said these words the Great War ended with no real winner many lives too many lives were lost too many to count many pillars of the underworld were destroyed the great loss of life was unspeakable and the untold destruction was beyond horrifying the four devil kings were killed and Lucifer was apparently killed along with the four devil Kings but in reality she hid in Hell locking herself away with her demon Army after A Series of Unfortunate Events the two brothers abandoned the Earth partially shattering the moon on the way out soon enough Humanity Rose from the depths of Extinction but just as Humanity began to rise out from the depths of Extinction so did the Grimm along with they're new Queen Salem a few centuries past and eventually a new threat emerged this was the threat of the covers and the life fibers ruled by none other than the head of the Kiryuin conglomerate Ragyo Kiryuin a few years passed and two more threats emerged the White Fang who wish to wipe out humanity and rule the world for the faunus and an Insurrection of monsters wishing to conquer the world for Monster kind these many threats collide with each other many times trying to accomplish their goals but the good people of the world will not go down without a fight they have been steadily fighting these threats the three factions have even joined the fight to try and Preserve the good people of the world but these two sides are deadlocked the three factions are trying to save the world in their own ways but they do not have peace between each other and it seems that the world is on its way to utter devastation but there is hope and that hope comes from a very unbelievable source that Source being the darkness itself.