10

3rd person POV.
Location: The Familiar Forest

Now being fused together Y/n and Vaatu made their way through the familiar Forest eventually they found a scorched Battlefield it was completely littered with the bones and corpses of Fallen Warriors some of them had wings others did not.

Y/n: where the heck are we?

Vaatu: this is the home of a very powerful individual someone who is worthy of being your familiar.

Y/n: who is it?

Vaatu: you'll find out in just a moment~

Soon enough they heard a loud booming Roar and within a few seconds something lands in front of them it was a dragon it was completely black except for its blood red eyes.

The dragon lowered its head to Y/n L/n and looked upon Him locking eyes with him and eventually he spoke in a demonic voice.

???: who...are...you?

Y/n L/n before the dragon with no hint of fear and he spoke.

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n, who are you?

???: I am Ashura the red eyes black dragon the dragon god of Darkness itself.

Y/n: it's an honor to meet you your highness please I am here seeking a familiar and I come before you to ask you to be my familiar.

Ashura: hmm you are quite interesting I sense kindness loyalty honesty innocence but most of all I sense pure black darkness within you you are the master I have been waiting for for so many years I will become your familiar.

Y/n: thank you won't regret it.

Ashura: I know I won't

Y/n L/n then performs the ritual to make Ashura his familiar once the ritual is complete they are now bound together until the day Y/n L/n dies.

Y/n: it is done now that I'm your master you think you can give me a lift to my friends.

Ashura: this is an easy request I shall accommodate.

Y/n L/n immediately jumps on Ashura's back and within a few seconds he takes off into the air after a few seconds of flying they make their way back into the familiar forest and eventually Y/n can hear a bunch of girls screaming.

Y/n: that's my friends Ashura put the pedal to the metal!!!

Ashura: Yes master your wish is my command!

With that said Ashura starts flying at supersonic speed and eventually they make it to the source of the screening Ashura lands and Y/n L/n jumps down to see why the girls screamed all of the girls are covered in green yucky slime the Slime is disintegrating their clothing Y/n notices that Issei is just having a field day with this Y/n becomes very disappointed in his perverted friend he walks over to him and he swiftly gives Issei a strong firm kick in the nuts causing him to fall down gripping his junk.