34

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy all was quite calm classes just ended for the day Y/n L/n is currently hanging out in his dorm reading a very lovely book Rachnera is taking a nap Maka and Soul are out on a mission Cecilia is training with her Infinite Stratos Raven is having a conversation with the Headmasters Midnight is currently working Esdeath is training with her new weapon Yuno is also on a mission Sun went back home apparently there's some sort of serious business that her family needed to take care of and she was needed Sona and Satsuki are busy taking care of student council junk Rias is out on a mission taking care of a stray Devil with her servants Y/n L/n is all alone by himself until there was a knock at the door he got up from his seat he put his book on the table next to his chair he immediately went to the door he answered the door and he was surprised to see none other than Coco.

Y/n: if it isn't my favorite Fashionista, what brings you here to my lovely abode?

Coco: well I heard you are a mission recently I heard that you went to Paris France I must say I'm very jealous I've always wanted to go to Paris the city of love and lights the place where fashion is at its highest I would like to talk about how it went.

Y/n: oh please come in we'll talk all about it.

Coco entered the room and the two of them had a seat.

Coco: so I heard you just got back from a mission in Paris France how was it?

Y/n: well I didn't see much of Paris but I must say it was quite lovely and I did have a little altercation with a Vaz.

Coco: sounds like one hell of a mission I really wish I could have gone with you.

Y/n: if you want I've got nothing better to do you want to go with me and we can have a little night on the town together?

Coco seriously blushed up a storm at the idea of going to the city of love with the man who she had developed an infatuation for.

Coco: that sounds like a great idea I would love nothing more!!!

Y/n: well then shall we get going ma chérie?

Coco: oui oui~

Coco grabbed onto Y/n's arm and Y/n L/n channeled the power of the space Stone to teleport to Paris France they immediately appeared in a lovely park the two of them immediately started they're little French Excursion by visiting some of the fine boutiques Coco was in absolute heaven Not only was she in the fashion capital of the world but she was with the young man who she absolutely adored after they visited some of the local boutiques the two of them had a nice lunch in the park after that they decided to go sightseeing they saw all kinds of sites eventually they finished at the Eiffel Tower night had already fallen and the whole city was lit up like a Christmas tree.

Coco: I wish I could see Paris from up there.

Y/n: well then your wish is my command~

Y/n L/n grabbed Coco's hand and he immediately teleported the two of them to the top of the Eiffel Tower once they were up there Coco got her bearings she then noticed where she was she went over to the edge holding on to the guardrail her eyes lit up like stars in the night sky she looked down and saw Paris France lit up like a Christmas tree it was one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen in her whole life.

Coco: wow this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my whole life!!!

Y/n: it is quite beautiful but I've seen prettier.

Coco: I bet you have~

Coco looked over to Y/n L/n she saw his face illuminated by the lights of Paris France she immediately knew that deep down in her heart she was in love with him so she started to slowly move towards him.