17

Lord Ruin POV.
Location: evernight Castle the land of Darkness

After a long steamy night of passion and Lust the Formerly Known Y/n L/n now known as Lord Ruin along with the three mistresses of Darkness get up out of bed Lord Ruin's clothes are completely destroyed and he has nothing to wear that was until.

Lord Ruin: I have nothing to wear anymore.

Ragyo: let me make you some new clothes something that just screams you~

Ragyo said all this while caressing his body tracing her fingers along every single one of his muscles.

Lord Ruin: you are the most beautiful and most generous woman I have ever met my love~

Salem: do not forget about me and Missi darling~

Lord Ruin: why of course not my mistress of Grimm why would I ever forget the three most beautiful women ever conceived in the known universe~

Missi: that's what I like to hear my love~

Ragyo: now if anyone needs me I'm going to go make our soon-to-be husband a proper wardrobe~

Missi: I'll have my minions Forge us some rings~

Salem: and I'll have my underlings plan the wedding~

Lord Ruin: what should I do my loves?

Ragyo: well I'll quickly throw something together because you have a serious mission to go on.

Lord Ruin: and what would this Mission be my loves?

Salem: while we plan the wedding you will go after the other five Infinity Stones and once you have all six our Victory will be assured and we will wed~

Lord Ruin: that is a brilliant plan my loves I shall First Look for the space Stone and I think I have a good idea where to start looking~

Lord Ruin went with Ragyo the two of them went to REVOCS H.Q. there she made him a very fancy outfit it was white and black a clashed with his nature and personality very well and it had life fibers woven into it to make sure that if it was damaged it would repair itself with these life fibers.

 there she made him a very fancy outfit it was white and black a clashed with his nature and personality very well and it had life fibers woven into it to make sure that if it was damaged it would repair itself with these life fibers

Ragyo: How Does it Feel My Love?~

Lord Ruin: it feels like I'm wrapped in the love and affection of the woman I love~

Ragyo: I'm so glad you love it I poured my sweat Blood and Tears into making this outfit for you~

Lord Ruin: I can tell my love now I must go accomplish my task and I must but first I'm going to need some backup~

Ragyo: you may have as many covers as you want and if you so desire you may take Nui with you as insurance.

Lord Ruin: may I take one of the Colossus?