33

(A/n): in honor of this glorious day of giving, family, and Goodwill I have decided to release this chapter a little early Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day and night.

3rd person POV.
Location: dorm 1408 the new age Academy

Currently Y/n L/n is standing in front of the women he loved right now another girl had joined the Harem her name was Yuno Gasai upon his body on his left thigh he had her Mark that being a Black Dagger and right now things were about to get either very awkward or very touching.

Yuno: ah I've waited for this moment for so many years now I finally have the man of my dreams the man of my destiny.

Yuno hugged Y/n L/n happier than she has been in a very long time now that she was done it was time for Esdeath, Midnight, and Raven to confess they're feelings for the darkness otherwise known as Y/n L/n The three of them got up the courage to finally do what needed to be done something that should have been done when the time was right and now was the time to strike while the iron was hot.

Midnight: Y/n

Y/n: Yes?

Midnight: do you remember the day we met?

Y/n: of course in a way it was the day I was brought into the world it was the day I was reborn as Y/n L/n and my old Darkness Persona died it was the day I met you it was the happiest day of my life well technically it was the first day of my life but let's not get into semantics.

Midnight: well I'm glad to hear that because to me it was the day I met you and I made the greatest friend I'll ever have I made a friend who would last forever it was the day our friendship was born and now I want our friendship to become something more.

Y/n: I don't understand what are you talkin about?

Raven: what she's trying to say is her me and Esdeath here we want to take our relationship to the next level.

Y/n L/n thought about what they were saying for a second his Puzzler puzzled he just stood there puzzling and puzzling and puzzling and puzzling and puzzling and puzzling and puzzling and puzzling until his Puzzler was sore eventually he understood what they were saying.

Y/n: are the three of you saying that you want to be in the harem?

Esdeath: that's exactly what we're saying I've loved you since the day we met after you defeated me and showed me your great power you opened my eyes and showed me that any creature can become strong if they work hard enough you showed me that there is a strength Beyond strength and you stood Above All others you filled out all of my requirements.

Esdeath reached between her breasts and pulled out a piece of paper on the piece of paper was a list of requirements that she required for her perfect husband.