44

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy Y/n L/n is hanging out with the people he calls his family the newest person whom he considered part of his little family was the ex-sister of the church Xenovia yesterday she went to the transport docks to go talk to her old friend Irina who was still a member of the church she didn't know about the secret that the sister of the darkness was dead and had fallen in the Great War her faith was so strong that wouldn't listen and unfortunately the bridge a friendship that was once they are between the two of them was now burned and they were no longer friends Irina considered Xenovia to be a traitor and a heretic to the church and when she found out what happened to all of the Excalibur fragments and the Excalibur had been defiled by Darkness she was greatly upset and she was going to have to go back to the Vatican and alert the higher-ups that the Excalibur was no more and that it had suffered a fate worse than destruction Xenovia is currently sitting on the couch in the living room of the Cathedral that was until her master approached her he has something behind his back and he was smiling.

Y/n: oh Xenovia I have something for you~

Xenovia: Yes master?

Y/n: well I realized that you don't have a weapon anymore and you can't just rely on your new dark powers to defend yourself so I thought I would give you a gift that only I could give you sort of as a welcome to the family kind of gift~

Xenovia: that's very sweet of you master I will accept any gift given by you.

Y/n: please you don't have to call me master my name is Y/n and I'm not just your master I'm your family we are family here and we take care of our own you are part of the new race of people a dark race even though we are creatures of Darkness we are not evil we treat our own as good as we can and together we will build a new Utopia A Place With No suffering no pain it'll be perfect but only if we can treat each other like family instead of Master and servant.

Xenovia: I completely understand it's an honor to be part of your family Y/n L/n.

I'm glad to hear that now here you go.

Y/n L/n presenting a rectangular box to Xenovia it was wrapped up in colorful shiny wrapping paper and it even had a magenta bowtie on top Xenovia took the present and she ripped the wrapping off of it what it was was a rectangular wooden box she proceeded to unlock the box and she opened it she gasped and shocked when she saw what it was it was none other than the Unholy sword Ragnarok.

Xenovia: is this what I think it is?!

Y/n: it is I am proud to present to you your new weapon the Unholy sword Ragnarok!

Xenovia ran her hand along the length of the blade the blade was smooth even though the edge was Jagged and serrated.

Xenovia: it's beyond beautiful but why are you giving it to me?