13

A few months ago another horrible tragedy happened to my family we lost a great family member her name was Anna Kopp she was 90 years old upon the time of her passing unfortunately she died due to covid related complications she was a great woman she was polish and we called her buschi in Polish that means grandmother she was a very wonderful woman near the end she suffered from dementia so she didn't remember a lot of stuff near the end of her time the whole family used to go to her house every Christmas Eve to celebrate Christmas Anna Kopp was a great and wonderful woman she loved a great raunchy joke every now and again she was born October 3rd 1930 and she died on December 16th 2020 she lived in her family home that was built by her husband she is now survived by her sons her grandchildren and her great-grandchildren I didn't really know her that well because of her dementia she didn't really know me that well but during the final years of her life me and my family took care of her before the very end I didn't get to say goodbye to her but I loved her as if she were my own grandmother she was such a wonderful woman and such a great person that I have decided to dedicate this chapter of my book to her memory I miss her everyday and I hope that she is in a better place with her husband and the rest of her Fallen family I hope that one day I'll be able to see her again when my time comes meet the grizzly Reaper.

R.I.P.

Anna Kopp

10/3/1930 - 12/16/2020

3rd person POV.
Location: the underworld

Currently in the Underworld both Y/n L/n and Riser Phenix have been teleported into a large devil Arena everyone else was sitting in the spectator seats around the arena Y/n L/n could hear the little sister of Riser Phenix yelling encouragement to her brother and yelling disencouragement to her brother's opponent.

Ravel: destroy him brother show him the might of the House of Phoenix!!!!!!!!!

Midnight: Kick his ass Y/n!!!!!!!!

Y/n Mind: consider it done!

Both Y/n and Riser Circle each other in the arena like wolves ready to rip each other apart.

Riser: you must see that you do not stand a chance human.

Y/n: what do you call the last time I kicked your ass?

Riser: that was just dumb luck and you caught Riser off-guard but this time Riser is ready for anything~

Y/n: I bet you're not ready for this!

Out of nowhere From Y/n's body emerged the spirit of darkness and chaos Vaatu his enormous body completely eclipsed the arena.

Vaatu: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone in the arena everyone except Y/n L/n gasped in horror they looked upon the spirit of darkness and chaos none of them had seen him in a very long time not since the Great War Vaatu could feel all of their unbridled fear.

Vaatu: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA it's so good to see all of your scared of devil faces again!!!

In the Spectators seats every devil and the only human there was absolutely terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought some of them actually ran away in fear in the VIP box the members of the occult research Club, Riser's Peerage, Midnight, and Sirzechs watched an absolute Terror as things played out.

Sirzechs: the spirit of darkness and Chaos what is he doing here?!?!?

Rias: but I thought he was destroyed in the Great War?!?!?!