48

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in his dorm room hanging out with the loves of his life that was until there was a knock at the door he got up and answered it to see none other than Emerald standing right there.

Y/n: hello Emerald how may I help you this fine evening?

Emerald: can I please come in it's very important that I talk to you.

Y/n: yes of course please come in.

Emerald immediately entered the dorm room Y/n L/n closed the door and locked it behind her he could see that her soul was changing it was going through a form of metamorphosis there was fear and doubt triggering the metamorphosis it's as if she had seen Pure Evil and now she was terrified of it.

Emerald: Y/n what I'm about to tell you is extremely important and in exchange for this information I need protection!

Y/n: from who?

Emerald: from the dark faction.

Y/n L/n raised his left eyebrow wondering what Emerald was talking about he already knew that Emerald it was working for the dark faction thanks to the power of the Soul Stone but having her come into the room and ask for his help was a bit unexpected.

Y/n: let us talk about this in a more secure and private location.

Y/n L/n channeled the power of the space Stone and immediately the two of them vanished Into Thin Air they then reappeared in the cathedral more specifically in Y/n's private study.

Emerald: where are we?!

Y/n: we are in my private study in a place I called the cathedral a place where my family stays when not on missions or when we are having down time.

Emerald: I understand

Y/n: now why would you need protection from the dark faction?

Emerald: listen what I'm about to tell you is very serious and I need you to hear me out.

Y/n: alright I'm hearing you out now go ahead and present your peace.

Emerald took a deep breath she calmed herself and she spoke.

Emerald: alright I'll admit it I was working for the dark faction the whole time Cinder is a spy she was the one who killed the fall Maiden and took her powers I was working for Cinder the whole time and right now Cinder is on a fucking Warpath so far her plan has gone to hell and now I realized that she was using me the whole time I'm nothing more then her slave and puppet and I know that the moment that she realizes that I'm no longer of use to her she'll kill me so I need your help!!!

Y/n: interesting so you're telling me after all the dark deeds you have committed in her name after all she has done for you you have decided to betray her because you realize that you are nothing more than her puppet and she's going to kill you the moment that she sees that you are no longer of value so you have come groveling to me for safety and help, am I understanding this correctly?~

Emerald: yes you're absolutely right I know what I'm doing is treacherous and it is the symbol of a coward but now that I know how evil she really is and that I'm nothing more than her puppet I want to be on your side I'll do whatever you say just please protect me give me sanctuary.

Y/n: I understand fine I will give you the sanctuary you so desperately desire but know this if this is a trick if you put one toe out of line I will do worse than kill you and send you to hell I will make sure that every last moment of the end of your life is suffering in agony and then once your soul leaves your body I will trap your soul in a place far worse than hell, do I make myself clear?~