29

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in his dorm more specifically he's in his kitchen right now making dinner for his friends who live in his dorm he decided he would make a nice american meal some nice big burgers he managed to secure a very interesting recipe from a friend of his right now he is at the grill his friends are sitting at the table watching him and some of them are a bit nervous.

Midnight: he kind of looks like a Hibachi chef.

Rachnera: agreed I see knives flying big plumes of Fire and I can't understand a word he's saying.

Y/n: I AM GRILLING JACK!!!!!!!!!

Soon enough he was finished grilling so he brought over the cooked burger patties over to the fixin station and he immediately put the burgers down.

Y/n: y'all clowns come and get it!!!

Everyone immediately got up and saw the amazing spread he has set up.

Maka: wow this is a pretty impressive spread.

Soul: yeah this is pretty cool.

Cecilia: I've never had a hamburger before but I am quite excited to try one.

Rachnera: I can just tell that anything made by my honey will be delicious~

Raven: I am honored to have any food made by my master.

Esdeath: I can just tell this is going to be delicious~

Midnight: oh this is just going to be great~

Sun: I can't wait to enjoy this!

Yuno: I got to say this is quite impressive!

Y/n: well let's enjoy ourselves!

Everyone immediately started assembling their own burgers and after a little while everyone started to enjoy they're meal.

Rias POV.
Location: the occult research Club

Right now the president of the occult research Club is having a secret meeting with the presidents of the student council.

Rias: so we all agree that we have romantic feelings for Y/n L/n some of us are even engaged to be married to him the question is how are we going to tell him and confess our feelings to him?

Sona: I say we tell him gently maybe over dinner.

Satsuki: I agree we just need to treat this like a Band-Aid we rip it off quick and just get it over with and then once it's over due to his kind heart and good nature he will most likely accept.

Rias: according to my Intel I got from my familiar he already has a harem started up with the exchange student from the demi-human academy her name I believe is Rachnera and the girl known as Sun Seto according to what I've heard she is actually a mermaid and originally their marriage was supposed to be an agreement to make sure that no one would be harmed due to mermaid law.

Satsuki: well since he already has a harem I can see that he would most likely be open to expanding his Harem including the three of us.

Sona: so then it is agreed tomorrow we will invite him to dinner and we will confess our feelings to him and hopefully he will accept.

Rias: sounds like a plan to me~

Satsuki: I agree I move that this meeting be adjourned.

Rias and Sona: agreed!