39

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

After the epic battle that took place in the arena between the occult research Club and Y/n and his pieces Y/n L/n used his powers to wake up Asia once she was awake she made sure to heal the rest of her friends once everyone was fully healed the occult research club members were highly impressed by the Unstoppable might of Y/n's pieces.

Rias: well I hate to admit it my love but it seems that you have acquired some very powerful pieces and your family as you call it I would be honored to fight alongside you and your family.

Y/n: and it would be an honor for me and my family to fight alongside you guys as well.

Y/n L/n check the time on his scroll and he realized that if he didn't hurry they were going to be late.

Y/n: hey sorry cut this short but I have a meeting with the student council.

Rias: I understand I will see you again soon my love.

With that said and done Y/n L/n left the combat arena with his family in tow they made their way to the student council chamber once they got there they were immediately welcomed in.

Sona: why hello my love.

Satsuki: good morning my love it is good to see you again.

Y/n: it's good to see both of you again as well along with other people~

Saji turned around and crossed his arms letting out a loud Huff of displeasure.

Y/n: I see that our battle has not been forgotten~

Sona: I assure you after what he did he was severely punished I gave him ten thousand spankings!

Y/n: oh my how naughty~

Sona: so why did you want to meet us so eagerly?

Y/n: I wish to introduce my Peerage but more importantly I wish to introduce my family.

Sona: oh yes I heard you managed to get your hands on a set of evil pieces I can't wait to meet them.

Satsuki: it would be quite exciting to meet who you are deemed worthy of serving you.

Y/n: first I would like to introduce my queen the dragon Tohru.

Tohru: it's an honor to meet you all I'm Tohru.

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my first and only Bishop Raven don't get it confused with Yang's Mom it's just a name coincidence~

TT. Raven: hey

Satsuki: I can see that she is the strong silent type.

Y/n: she most certainly is~

Satsuki: I respect that

TT. Raven: thanks

Y/n: now moving on I would like to introduce my first Rook dr. Victor Fries but you may call him mr. Freeze.

Mr. Freeze: greetings it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Sona: I must say your demeanor and behavior is that of quiet intensity and cold calculation.

Mr. Freeze: thank you very much.

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my second Rook the way the one and only Megatron~

Megatron: greetings it is an honor to stand before you all as an equal~

Satsuki: I can tell that this one has enough might to rival even Gamagori.