20

(A/n): as I've told you all before a dear family member passed away in December of last year today it's her birthday and in honor of Anna Kopp I dedicate this chapter to her memory happy birthday Anna Banana.

3rd person POV.
Location: the Bandit camp the island of patch

Currently on the island of patch in the Bandit camp the tribe of Bandits are watching the big fight about to begin between their leader Raven wielding the power of an infinity stone and the so-called all-powerful Darkness wielding his dark Infinity Gauntlet with the Power Stone the two of them are circling each other like wolves ready to kill.

Y/n: you know what I think it's kind of unfair that you are armed and I am not let's level that playing field shall we~

Y/n L/n cut the palm of his hand black blood rose out of his wound he then commanded his blood to rise out of his wound in the form of a single pillar a black blood he then commanded the black blood to harden once the black blood hardened it became a single black katana.

(A/n): this is a quick little thing I threw together for the story tell me what you think in the comments.

Once he had his weapon in hand he channeled the power of the Power Stone and soon enough the blade bursted into purple flames.

(A/n): once again the same thing I threw together but with purple Flames tell me what you think in the comments.

Now being infused by the power of the Power Stone this blade was now completely indestructible and now it was powerful enough to cut through anything.

Raven: okay I'm going to admit I'm impressed.

Y/n: what can I say I aim to please and I got a flair for Style~

Eventually Raven was the first to attack she tried to immediately go in for the kill but unfortunately for her Y/n L/n was far too fast he was able to block and Dodge each and every one of her attacks eventually the two of them got into a blade lock Raven's glowing red blade and Y/n's flaming black blade clash with each other creating massive Sparks soon enough the Sparks from those blades ignited a fire and soon enough the whole Camp burst into flames the two of them clashed blades while the camp continued to burn.