26

3rd person POV.
Location: the cliff overlooking the island

After the two of them separated for air and the kiss ended the two of them felt a strange burning sensation on their bodies Sun felt it on her back Y/n felt it on his right shin.

Sun: WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!

Y/n: I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n pulled up his right pant leg and she saw what was burning him he saw what looked like a black tattoo of being branded onto his skin it was in the shape of a black mermaid.

As suddenly as the pain came the pain vanished completely Y/n looked at the strange tattoo on his right shin he had no idea how it appeared on his body he then looked at Sun she was no longer in pain but he had to confirm his theory he ran over to...

As suddenly as the pain came the pain vanished completely Y/n looked at the strange tattoo on his right shin he had no idea how it appeared on his body he then looked at Sun she was no longer in pain but he had to confirm his theory he ran over to her to make sure that she was okay.

Y/n: Sun are you okay?

Sun: yeah I'm fine where did that pain come from?

Y/n: if I'm going to be completely honest with you I don't have the foggiest idea but look at this.

Y/n showed his new tattoo to Sun Sun looked at it and was totally confused more than usual at least.

Sun: how did that happen?

Y/n: I have no idea where did your pain come from?

Sun: on my back

Y/n: let me take a look

Sun raised her shirt up a little so that he could see her back he gasped in shock when he saw what he saw she had a black tattoo on her back right between her shoulder blades.

Y/n: what the hell?!

Sun: what's wrong?

Y/n: you got a tattoo on your back!

Sun: how did that happen?

Y/n: I haven't the foggiest idea but what I can tell you is that this is weird we better head back to the academy maybe someone there can give us some answers.