38

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

After Megatron told his story and everything has settled down everyone enjoyed a fine meal and eventually it was time to go meet Rias and Sona he sent them a quick message and eventually Y/n L/n and the people he called family made their way to be a occult research Club first when they got there they were immediately greeted by the members of the occult research Club Rias and Rias shared a quick hug and a kiss and eventually introductions begin.

Y/n: everyone I would like to introduce you all to the people I like to call my family.

Within a few seconds the members of his family entered the room when they entered the room they were immediately greeted by silence shock and awe.

Y/n: everyone I would like to humbly introduce my pieces first I would like to introduce my queen the dragon known simply as Tohru.

Tohru: it's nice to meet you all~

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my first and currently only Bishop Raven don't get her mixed up with Yang's mother because of the name coincidence.

TT. Raven: sup

Y/n: she's a bit like Koneko the strong silent type~

Koneko: cool

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my first Rook doctor Victor Fries but you may call him mr. Freeze.

Mr. Freeze: greetings

Issei: what's with the blue skin and the robot suit?

Mr. Freeze: that is a very good question you see during my experiments to save my wife Nora I was interrupted by a man who trying to stop me from spending his company's money he tried to kill my wife I fought back and in the end I was exposed to highly combustible and volatile freezing chemicals in the end my body had undergone a mutagenic change I can no longer survive outside of a Sub-Zero environment this suit is what keeps my vitals going outside of a Sub-Zero environment I will die.

Everyone felt bad for mr. Freeze even Koneko showed signs of pity for him.

Y/n: yes his story is not happy or for the faint of heart eventually though he was reunited with his wife after I freed him from hell and I talking to his wife in heaven now he has turned a new leaf and he is on my side.

Akeno: well that's good to hear~

Y/n: now let us move on next I would like to introduce my second Rook Megatron Gladiator cunning strategist very intellectual military leader and finally redeemed Warrior.

Koneko: wow he's big.

Megatron: in my original state I was bigger but I have grown accustomed to this smaller body but make no mistake my might has not diminished in the slightest.

Y/n: who knows maybe he can give you a run for your money Koneko~

Koneko: we'll see about that.

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my first and only Knight the man at a time the wandering Samurai known only as Jack.

Jack: hello it is an honor to meet you all.

Jack once again respectfully bowed to the members of the occult research Club.

Kiba: so a fellow swordsman it's good to meet you tell me what kind of weapon are you packing?

Jack: just my faithful sword.

Jack immediately unsheathed his katana as soon as he did everyone in the occult research Club could immediately feel their devil instincts going absolutely bonkers it was like they were terrified of Jack's sword.