41

3rd person POV.
Location: the cathedral the new age Academy

Currently in the Cathedral at the new age Academy Y/n L/n along with the people who he called his family are currently just hanging out and doing nothing but goofing around Y/n L/n had managed to secure an entire case of Fizzy Pop soda and right now most of them are enjoying the soda everyone except Raven, mr. Freeze, Megatron, Schnitzel, and Tohru Raven is currently reading a book in her room Megatron is fine-tuning his Fusion Cannon Schnitzel is with Raven reading Mr. Freeze is in his room doing some experiments and Tohru is napping in her room.

Jack: so what is the strange concoction called again?

Y/n: it's called soda pop basically you open it you drink it and enjoy it's better if you drink it cold and fizzy before it loses its fizz.

Jack takes a big gulp from his soda and within a few seconds he lets out a loud burp.

Jack: oh my pardon me.

Y/n: ha ha ha ha ha that was a good one yo Ethan you think you can one-up that.

Ethan: I can try!~

Ethan Winters immediately goes down his entire soda and then within a few seconds he lets out an even louder Burp.

Y/n: impressive my turn!

Y/n L/n gulps down his entire soda in one go and within a few minutes he lets out and even louder burp than Ethan's.

Jack: that was indeed impressive

Ethan: I bow down to the king~

The three of them look over to their left and they can see Toph guzzling down 4 sodas at once she then threw the bottles away into the trash can with expert Marksmanship everyone Waits and within a few seconds Toph beifong lets out the loudest burp you have ever heard so loud in fact it shattered the stained glass window in the room.

Jack: WHOA!!!

Ethan: holy fucking shit!!!

Y/n: an angel just got its wings~

Toph: what can I say when it comes to this kind of stuff I am the queen~

Y/n: well I bow to the queen~

Y/n L/n summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and with a snap of his fingers the broken window was fully repaired as if nothing had ever happened to it after a few more minutes of screwing around Y/n L/n get the message on his phone from Rias apparently she wants him to come to the occult research Club room to meet up with someone extremely important he replies to the text message saying that he will be there faster than you can say she sells seashells down by the seashore as soon as he puts away his phone he gets up from his chair and looks at the others.

Y/n: you guys spread the word that I want you all prepared for teleportation apparently there's someone very important that Rias wants me to talk to and I might need some backup so round up the others and get ready because this could end in something bad or something fun either way something's going down~

Toph: you got it!

Y/n L/n immediately used the power of the space Stone to teleport to the occult research Club as soon as he got there he was greeted by the members of the occult research Club and soon enough he noticed two new individuals he never recognized but as soon as he looked at them his instincts started going off the scales because he could sense that these two were carrying something dangerous to him they were carrying Excaliburs more specifically Excalibur mimic and Excalibur destruction the one carrying Excalibur mimic had chestnut colored hair the one carrying Excalibur destruction had blue hair with a stripe of green in it both of them were wearing white robes so it was hard to differentiate between the two of them besides their hair and eye colors.