5

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently it is early in the morning Y/n L/n is currently waking up he wakes up to find a familiar sight his case manager Midnight spooning him he smiled not understanding the situation he was in he didn't understand that it was actually inappropriate for a young man and a random woman be sleeping in the same bed with each other he just didn't get the insinuation.

Y/n: wonder why she likes sleeping with with me so much?

Y/n L/n thinks it over for a bit but he comes to no great conclusion so he just shrugs his shoulders and gets up right now he's not wearing anything but his normal black skin suit that covers up all of his lower body and his torso it doesn't cover up his arms his  shoulders or any part of his head or neck it was kind of like a gymnastics unitard Y/n L/n goes into the bathroom and he starts his morning routine as he was instructed last night by Midnight she taught him how to shower and brush his teeth after he was finished his morning routine Midnight woke up.

Midnight: good morning Y/n~

Y/n: good morning Midnight tell me why do you insist on sleeping with me?

Midnight: well that's because I care about you I care about you very deeply and I want to make sure you don't have any nightmares~

Y/n: so people who care about other people sleep with each other?

Midnight: not really they have to have a very special relationship and you and me we have a very special relationship I'm your first friend to Am I right?

Y/n: yes I guess you're right you are my first friend I've ever had.

Midnight: and don't you forget it now let's go get some breakfast.

Y/n: what's breakfast?

Midnight: it's the most important meal of the day never forget to eat breakfast.

Y/n: I will archive that to memory.

The two of them made their way to the cafeteria when they got there everyone looked upon the two of them the perverted boys were looking at Midnight and the girls were looking at Y/n.

Girl 1: look at him he's so cute!!!!

Girl 2: look at those muscles underneath that suit he's so hot!!!

Girl 3: he's not hot he's drop-dead Enfuego!!!

Girl 4: I wouldn't mind letting him curl up on my lap~

Boy 1: I can't believe it it's really Midnight!!!!

Boy 2: damn look at those fantastic tits and that ass!!!

Boy 3: I wouldn't mind getting whipped by her sometime!!!

Boy 4: why does he get to hang out with her so much someone drain his pimp juice!!!!

Y/n: why do they all talking about I don't understand?

Midnight: if there is an important lesson you need to learn here it's that men only want one thing and that thing is something that you don't need to know about because you are the best version of you also the girls think you're cute.

Y/n: men only want one thing and I'm cute got It!

The two of them got their breakfasts and eventually they sat down and started eating.

Y/n: wow so this is the sensation of eating I like it the sensation of taste is quite amazing!!!

???: excuse us

Soon enough they were approached by a couple of individuals these individuals being the members of the newspaper Club members of the newspaper Club had two males the rest of the members for females the number of females were 4.