4

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy it is time for Y/n's combat initiation right now he is standing with the rest of the Headmasters along with his case manager the four staff members are giving Y/n L/n the usual run down.

Ozpin: all right now Y/n the combat initiation is going to work like this we are going to launch you into the Jade Forest once you land you must head North after a while you will find the ruins of an old Temple once you find the ruins inside you will find a relic you must retrieve that Relic and then return back do not hesitate to destroy anything in your way or you will die.

Y/n mind: so no pressure~

Midnight: don't worry Y/n you'll do great.

Y/n: thanks that actually makes me feel better.

Lord Gremory: all right now take your position!

Y/n just stood on the stone pad.

The director: LAUNCH!!!!!!!

Ozpin pressed a button and within a few seconds Y/n L/n was sent flying into the air into the direction of the Jade Forest.

Midnight: my god what have we done?

Ozpin: do not worry I believe everything will be well.

Midnight: I hope so because I'm not going to be held responsible if he ends up going berserk again.

Ozpin: well you are his case manager so technically any destruction he causes in the forest is no one's responsibility except the groundskeeper.

High in the air Y/n L/n is soaring through the air like a bird that was until he started losing altitude and he was losing altitude fast he put his arms in front of his face trying to Shield his face but unfortunately he started falling he got slammed through a multiple branches of multiple trees and eventually he face-planted into the ground pretty hard.

Y/n: ouch!

He planted his palms on the ground and he immediately pulled his head out of the ground his face was covered in dirt but he suffered no significant damage.

Y/n: damn how did I survive that fall?!?!?!?

Y/n thought about it for a moment but then he Shrugged his shoulders and casted The Thought away.

Y/n: Huh who knows who cares I'm alive and that's all that matters.

Y/n noticed up ahead a pack of beowolfs straight in front of him they're Alpha was growling at him like a Hungry Wolf.

Y/n: right now would be a good time for my powers to come out!!!

The Grimm lunged at him and with one swipe of its claw it scratched Y/n L/n on the chest and the throat cutting him deeply and causing him to spray a fountain of black blood Y/n L/n hit a tree and he slid down the tree choking on his own blood the Grimm reached out for him as he was coughing up his own blood but soon enough he was stopped when he could sense the building Power Within Y/n L/n soon enough Y/n looked up his hair was standing on end in a Vegeta like fashion and his eyes had gone totally black his teeth had become razor sharp like serrated knives and he said something in a deep booming demonic voice.

Darkness Y/n: you just made a big mistake!!!

Darkness Y/n released a massive blast of dark energy pushing the Grimm back soon enough the wounds on Y/n's body started to close and he stood up to his full height soon enough he began to transform into a beast Beyond anyone's wildest nightmares his limbs elongated to inhuman proportions his body was completely covered in a black substance as soon as his body was completely covered from head to toe in the black substance the black substance hardened into armor multiple black spikes began to protrude from his body his left arm began to become a massive blade held together by organic red wiring his eyes and mouth became White he had multiple horns sticking out of his head his feet became razor-sharp talons and his right hand turned into razor sharp claws.