53

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

After Y/n L/n explained what happened to him where he went and why he was sent to the dimensional Gap everyone's totally shocked and left totally speechless.

Y/n: and that's what happened.

Everyone's Jaws were metaphorically on the ground many had heard Legends of the infinite Dragon God and very few have ever lived to see her and lived to tell the tale all the supernatural beings in the room had heard about the dragon of dragons great red no one had ever seen great red and lived to tell the tale except for the infinite Dragon God and now they were being told that the dragon of dragons is now dead and the infinite Dragon God has returned to the dimensional Gap.

Sirzechs: well I must admit today has been a very interesting day.

Azazel: you can say that again right now I could really go for a drink!

Michael: right now I could really go for a nap after all the excitement that has been going on today.

Y/n: Amen to that brother!

Soon enough the three of the three factions disappeared with their armies to go do their own thing once they were gone Y/n L/n headed back to his dorm.

Akeno: and where do you think you're going?~

Y/n: after all the craziness that I've been through today I'm going to go take a nap Jack.

Y/n L/n immediately left to go take a nap.

Salem POV.
Location: Evernight Castle the land of Darkness

Right now the Mistress of the Grimm Salem is rallying her massive Army of Grimm not only has she been putting Grimm production into extreme overtime but she has decided that she would lead the assault on the new age Academy herself.

Salem: Y/n L/n may have finally acquired the final infinity stone but he will be completely overwhelmed by my overwhelming numbers.

Doctor Watts tried to calmly approach his mistress terrified of her knowing that she is off her rocker.

Dr Watts: m'lady what should we do now that the darkness has acquired the final infinity stone and is now complete?

Salem: you will do as I say we will attack the new age Academy with everything we have.

Hazel: I don't care what we do as long as I get to kill Ozpin I'll do whatever you say.

Salem: and you will get your revenge as long as you do as I command.

Cinder: but can't he just snap his fingers and just poof us all into Oblivion?!

Salem: that is true but this is our final chance if the new age Academy Falls we have the opportunity to recapture Y/n L/n and put him back under my control and once he is under my control again this world will be as good as mine speaking of, have you found Emerald?

Cinder: unfortunately no she has gone totally dark and missing I can't find her anywhere.

Salem: how unfortunate but she is of no use to me anymore now leave me I have very important work to do while you're gone all of you get ready for the final battle is quickly approaching and The Time Of Destiny is almost upon us.

Salem's minions: yes milady!

Immediately all 5 of Salem's minions leave once she is alone she continues her work putting Grimm production into Maximum Overdrive.

Salem: Lord Ruin will rise again and this world will burn~

(Time skip a couple days later)
Y/n's POV.
Location: the new age Academy