2

3rd person POV.
Location: Tokyo Japan

Right now in the major Metropolis of Japan the darkness turned human teenager is walking through the major Metropolis he was reading the signs checking out all the major sites the city had to offer eventually he bumped into someone he bumped into an older woman she was wearing funny clothing standing next to her was a girl with green hair green eyes and she was wearing a black dress her stature made her look like a younger woman but she was actually around the same age as the taller woman.

???: sorry about that ma'am didn't mean to bump into you

Midnight: it's no problem young man sorry to bump into you like that.

???: no it's my fault I am really sorry I wasn't paying attention.

Midnight: no it's my fault I wasn't paying attention either let's just go about our business.

???: I agree again I'm really sorry I bumped into you.

Midnight: I'm telling you it's all right just go about your business young sir.

???: have a good day you two.

3rd person POV.
Location: Tokyo Japan

With that said he made his way down the sidewalk midnight got a call on her phone it was from none other than Ozpin.

Midnight: hello Ozpin what can I help you with today?

Ozpin: midnight I want you to look out for anyone or anything that looks suspicious there was a massive surge of dark power very dark power I want you to keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary or anyone out of the ordinary.

Midnight: well now that you mention it I did see something very peculiar.

Ozpin: how peculiar are we talking?

Midnight: well I saw this young teenager wearing a black unitard  walking down the sidewalk he bumped into me he seemed very kind and cordial he also seems like a very nice young gentleman.

Tatsumaki: put him on speaker.

Midnight did as instructed putting the phone call on speakerphone.