7

Rias POV.
Location: the occult research Club the new age Academy

Right now Rias is contacting her older brother trying to get answers about her newest friend hoping that he would have some answers eventually Sirzechs picked up and answered the call.

Sirzechs: ah Hello Rias to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?

Rias: I have some very important questions that need answers.

Sirzechs: ask away sister

Rias: do you know anything about a boy named Y/n L/n?

Sirzechs immediately looked a little bit terrified.

Sirzechs: yes I know of him I met him before.

Rias: you've met him?

Sirzechs: yes I have I have met him personally now I must ask you a question.

Rias: what kind of question?

Sirzechs: the kind of question that will change your perception of the world as you know it.

Rias: I guess ask away

Sirzechs: what do you know about the darkness?

Rias: well I read some things about the darkness in the ancient texts according to the ancient texts the darkness was an ancient force of Destruction and malevolence it destroyed everything it touched it was Pure Evil and it threatened to destroy the entire universe so God created the angels to destroy it a great battle was waged between light and dark and eventually the light destroyed the darkness.

Sirzechs: actually the fact of the matter is that last part was a lie.

Rias: what do you mean?

Sirzechs: it's quite simple the darkness Was Defeated not destroyed I'm not exactly sure what happened but the darkness survived and now it has returned.

All the color drained out of Rias's face she could also feel her heart sink.

Rias: that makes no sense if the darkness really has returned where is it!?!?

Sirzechs: the answer to that is quite simple the darkness is currently at the new age Academy and it's name is Y/n L/n.

As soon as she heard that name everything clicked into place and everything finally made sense the reason why she couldn't reincarnate him as her devil servant the reason he stated Darkness has no Masters Darkness consumes all it was because he was the darkness there could be no other reason.

Rias: it all makes sense it just all makes sense she is the darkness there can be no other explanation!!!!!!!

Sirzechs: Rias calm down I know this is big but you must keep this a secret.

Rias: what do you mean?!

Sirzechs: I mean that if this gets out then it could mean a catastrophe it could cause planet-wide panic I mean you can tell your servants if you think that they can handle it but you can't tell anyone else.

Rias: I guess that makes sense I'll make sure this news doesn't get out.

Sirzechs: thank you dear sister see that it doesn't, now do you have any other questions?

Rias: why does he not remember who he is,

Sirzechs: we're not very sure but we know he's not lying he really doesn't know who he is We performed a lie detector spell on him the spell detected no signs of dishonesty from him so he spoke nothing but the truth he is completely innocent and he has no form of guilty conscience.