3

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy more specifically in the headmaster's office the professional Warrior Midnight is heading for the doors she opens the doors to the office to see the young boy sitting with Tatsumaki otherwise known as the terrible tornado the two of them are sitting outside the office patiently waiting to enter.

Midnight: you two can come in now.

Tatsumaki: finally

???: sounds good

The two of them get up and they walk into the office the boy looks around at everyone in the office again and this time they're looking back at him.

???: HI!!!

Ozpin: hello there young man I am Ozpin I am one of the three Headmasters of this Academy.

Lord Gremory: I Am Lord Gremory I am also a Headmaster of this Academy.

The director: my name is not important but you may call me the director I am also a Headmaster of this Academy.

???: wow 3 Headmasters this must be the best Academy in the world!

Ozpin: that it is

???: who are these other individuals?

Ironwood: I am General James Ironwood of the atlas military I am also the Headmaster of the atlas Academy an atlas.

Michael: I am Michael leader of the angels

Azazel: I am Azazel governor-general of the Fallen Angels.

Sirzechs: I am Sirzechs one of the four devil Kings.

???: Wow!

Ozpin: why don't you take a seat please.

???: well don't mind if I do!

The boy sits down in front of the desk while the men standing in front of the desk look at him with evident curiosity.

???: so miss Midnight brought me here along with that very nice green haired lady.

The director: we know we would like to formally welcome you to our humble Academy.

???: well it's nice to be here but I don't understand why I'm here.

Lord Gremory: well there is a very good reason for you being here you are very very very special and we just have to have you here.

???: how am I special? I don't even know who I am!

Ozpin: well it doesn't matter who you are all that matters is you're extremely special unique and one-of-a-kind.

???: but what makes me special?

Ozpin: that is a very good question and the answer to it is very simple you have power that you don't even know about yet you have abilities that no one else has you have unlimited potential to do unlimited good if you want to harness that potential.

???: how do you know all this about me?

Ozpin: that is also a good question and to be absolutely honest with you I can tell just by looking at you.

???: you must be a really good judge of character because I don't even know my name or where I come from.

The director: well we can give you a new name and a new life if you want.

???: what about my old one what if I have a family and I don't even know it?!

Lord Gremory: we can help you find your past but we need to call you something we can't just call you boy forever, what if you really don't have a past?