28

(A/n): unfortunately another tragedy has befallen my house last Friday another furry friend passed away her name was Puddin he was a very loving kitty cat and she was mine she was 13 lb of love me and my family miss her very much but she is in a better place and she is on the Rainbow Bridge To Paradise with my other furry Fallen Friend Porkchop.

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n woke up but something was different from the usual sensation of waking up he felt as if he were floating he also felt a strange soft substance completely covering his body the only thing that wasn't trapped in this substance was his head he opened his eyes and looked down he noticed that he was completely wrapped up in a spider web and he was in a white spider cocoon he thought about it for a second and he realized what happened or at least he had someone have an idea of what happened.

Y/n: hello? Rachnera?

Rachnera: hello honey~

Y/n L/n turn to Ted and saw Rachnera in her web smiling down at him.

Rachnera: did you sleep well my little King Of Darkness?~

Y/n: if I'm being totally honest I slept like a baby so why am I here?

Rachnera: well to be totally honest with you I like you I think you're adorable you're a good cook you're very very sweet and I can tell just by looking into your eyes you have a heart more pure than Platinum so I've decided I'm going to make you mine~

Y/n: what does that mean?

Rachnera let out a little giggle in her hand.

Rachnera: what I mean is quite simple honey what I mean is I love you and I want you to love me back~

Y/n: I thought I'd Love Takes Time and stuff like that?

Rachnera: well love is complicated and very interesting I'm fell in love with you the moment I saw you it's called love at first sight also I've done some research on God level entities and I saw that little Mark on your shin apparently you were already engaged to the mermaid~

Y/n: wow you're pretty smart!

Rachnera: oh you silver-tongued devil you know just what to say to make me love you even more~

Y/n: but I'm already technically married to Sun wouldn't that be cheating on her?

Rachnera: not exactly since you're a God level entity you are allowed to have a harem~

Y/n: what's a harem?

Rachnera: oh my goodness you are just so innocent and sweet I just want to take you right now but I must hold myself back I will tell you a harem is when a multitude are females are attracted to the same man and the females decide they must share the single male this practice is called polygamy it's frowned upon in some societies but if I may say I don't mind sharing you with some other girls, so what do you say will you give me your heart or am I going to have to take it?~

Y/n: I don't know what to say I don't want to hurt Sun because I really do love her.

???: It's ok Y/n

Y/n L/n looked down and he immediately saw Sun in her pajamas she was smiling at him and she looked very understanding.

Sun: I've done some thinking and I realized that you have so much love in your heart and it would be a shame keep all that love for myself so I'm going to let you have a harem.

Y/n: are you sure that's what you want?

Sun: absolutely!

Y/n: okay then then I accept.