43

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Everyone looked upon Y/n L/n he held in both of his hands sacred weapons created by both himself and his sister the light otherwise known as God in his left hand he held his weapon Bane the dark Excalibur in his right hand he held the original Excalibur created by his sister the light AKA God his right hand was suffering fourth degree burns his hand was going from S/c to ash gray as his hand began to evaporate into dust from the raw holy power of the Holy sword Excalibur Y/n L/n's space soon took on a look pure insanity and Malice.

Y/n: Kiba consider this your ultimate Revenge.

Y/n L/n began to speak in the Divine tongue once again this time he began pouring all of his dark energy into the original holy sword Excalibur.

Y/n: eht tsekcalb thgin semoc ta tsal sa thgil Seid ssenkrad Sworg I sohw Luos si rekcalb naht eht Tsekrad diov I Dnammoc siht edalb ot llaf otni ssenkrad dna eht Thgil edisni yaced dna edaf yawa eht yloh erif ot eb deffuns tuo dna decalper htiw eht gnidleiynu gninrub ecrof fo eht tsekrad thgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As he spoke these words in the Divine language his Dark Energy began to corrupt and consume the holy sword Excalibur and soon enough without the power of the sister too keep the Holy Light of the Excalibur a flame the holy flame of the holy sword Excalibur died and within a couple of seconds. Holy flame reignited this time as a flame of Darkness from his arm emerged a torrent of black blood is black blood covered the holy sword Excalibur and within a couple of seconds to blackblood hardened into super hard Crystal within a couple of seconds to Crystal begin to crack and break and soon enough what was once the holy sword Excalibur was now or forever transformed and changed now the holy sword Excalibur was no more and now it have been forever transformed now the blade was sharper than ever and very jagged upon the handle where the true name of God was once written upon it was now erased and the writing of the Divine language Now read the true name of the darkness which was Y/n but instead of being written in English It Was Written in the Divine language the handle and hilt were blood red and within a couple of seconds the blade ignited into dark black flames signaling that the holy sword Excalibur no longer existed now it have been forever transformed into a blade of pure Darkness.

Everyone looked upon the new Dark Sword the members of Y/n's family could feel an incredible surge of Great Dark power Kiba felt a great weight lifted off his shoulders and he felt an amazing sense of satisfaction the holy sword Excalibur no longe...

Everyone looked upon the new Dark Sword the members of Y/n's family could feel an incredible surge of Great Dark power Kiba felt a great weight lifted off his shoulders and he felt an amazing sense of satisfaction the holy sword Excalibur no longer existed and it has been defiled and destroyed this filled him with a great sense of joy and happiness Xenovia was in shock and awe she thought that a holy life like the Excalibur could never be corrupted by the darkness but to her amazement and astonishment it was which meant that kokabiel said earlier was true God it was truly dead and there was nothing left for her in the church Kokabiel on the other hand he was filled with a boundless rage and anger his Angelic Heritage was kicking in even though he was a fallen angel he still admired the holy sword Excalibur when he first saw it come together he felt a great surge of holy power and a boundless sense of confidence and happiness but when he saw it being corrupted and defiled he felt a great swell of anger and rage in his heart all he wanted to do was to kill everybody but more importantly he wanted to kill the darkness or what he had done to the holy sword Excalibur and to the memory of his own sister.