15

3rd person POV.
Location: dorm 1408 the new age Academy

Y/n L/n along with his best friend Midnight are currently in their dorm dorm room 1408 right now the two of them are waiting for their guests to arrive eventually there was a knock at the door Y/n L/n got up in the couch but before he could get to the door Midnight stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder.

Midnight: are you sure you want to do this?

Y/n: I'm sure

Y/n L/n then makes his way to the door he opens the door and smiles all of his friends are standing there even the members of the occult research club or standing there.

Y/n: welcome everyone please come in.

Everyone enters the room some people give a low whistle at the amazingness of the dorm.

Issei: holyshit this place isn't a dorm this place is a goddamn penthouse suite!!!

Saji: how did you get such a sweet dorm?!?!?!?

Y/n: I'm just that good now please everyone have a seat also would anyone like some refreshments?

Sona: we're fine

Satsuki: we are fine as well

Rias: we are also good

Ruby: I think we're okay

Tsukune: we're cool

Jaume: I think everyone in my team is okay.

Ryuko: I'm good

Mako: me too but thanks for asking!

Y/n: no problem now Please have a seat make yourselves at home.

Everyone sat down some people decided to stand but once everyone was comfortable Y/n stood before his friends and smiled.

Satsuki: so why have you summoned us here?

Y/n: because I know since the moment I got here all of you have been asking the same question who am I what am I over the course of the last few days I have discovered my true identity and I have discovered what I am I also have learned how to gain control of my powers.

O. Moka: that would explain how you were able to defeat Kokoa in combat class no one's ever been able to defeat her.

Y/n: until now but before I tell you about my true self you must know a bit of History have any of you ever heard of the story of the light and the Darkness?

O. Moka: I do

Y/n: what do you know?

O. Moka: well my father used to tell the story of the light and darkness when I was a kid he used to tell me that if me and my sisters were bad the darkness would come and take us away.

Y/n: I'm sorry to say this but that is a crock of shit, does anyone else know anything about the darkness?

Sona: I do

Y/n: please tell us

Sona: long ago there were the two primordial entities entities with infinite power the first entity was the light otherwise known as God and then there was the brother entity the darkness the light was a force of creation and benevolence while the darkness was a force of Destruction and malevolence for many millennia the light and the Darkness fought for control over the universe after the big bang happened but soon enough the light created the angels and the only weapon that would be able to defeat the darkness the original Excalibur with this weapon the and an army God was able to strike down the darkness and deal the killing blow ever since then the darkness has been defeated and destroyed.