32

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently making a five-star dinner for both the loves of his life and his friends who live with him eventually everyone shows up.

Yuno: wow that smells amazing I keep forgetting that you're like a five-star chef.

Y/n: well not officially but I could probably give some of those celebrity chefs a run for they're money~

Soul: I got to say it is pretty cool that you know all this stuff about cooking.

Y/n: coming from one of the coolest guys I know I am honored.

Y/n L/n continued to cook up a storm eventually he felt two arms wrapped around his torso and he felt too soft objects press up against it back.

Rachnera: well if it isn't my little MasterChef making dinner you know you're pretty sexy when you're cooking up a storm like this~

Y/n: why thank you my little arachnid tell me how was your day?

Rachnera: it was pretty boring besides the part where you teleported me into that ballerina and I got to see you beat the shit out of those two perverts~

Y/n: what can I say I have a flair for Style~

Rachnera: what are you making?

Y/n: that's a secret until it's ready~

Rachnera: oh you silly tease~

Rachnera left the kitchen to go do whatever she does eventually Y/n L/n was finished cooking he immediately brought out the five-star meal he had created.

Y/n: everyone I would like to present a creation of a friend of my design a turkey monkfish.

Y/n L/n presented a turkey monkfish a creation of a friend of his basically it was sort of like a turducken but instead of a turkey a chicken and a duck he stuffed the turkey inside of a monkfish and the juices from both managed to marinated them and combine them into a delicious unspeakable treat.

Everyone: WHOA!!!

Y/n: you're damn right whoa!!!

Soon enough he also brought out the rest of the feast eventually it was ready for consumption everyone looked at it with hunger in their eyes and their mouths were drooling with anticipation.

Y/n: now everyone let's dig in.

Soon enough the feast begin after about an hour it was finally done Y/n L/n cleaned up the dishes and he put the leftovers away in the fridge eventually he was approached by both Sona and Rias.

Y/n: so guys how did it go?

Rias: so it went beautifully let's just say they learned a lesson that they will never forget~

Sona: very much so let's just say even with Asia's healing ability they won't be able to sit right for a year.

Y/n: what can I say they had it coming.

Soon enough Cecilia stepped forward she looked extremely happy she immediately wrapped her arms Around Y/n's waist she looked very happy and she looked like the cat who ate the canary.

Y/n: well someone looks like the cat who ate the canary what are you so happy about?

Cecilia: well I just talked to the other girls and they said that I'm in so why don't you pucker those lips up and make like a fish.

Cecilia immediately grabbed a hold of Y/n's face and she immediately smashed her lips onto his the two of them immediately started having an intense make-out session eventually the two of them separated for air and after a few seconds both of them felt a horrifying burn on their bodies Cecilia found the burn on her back and Y/n L/n stop the burning on his left shin within a few seconds the burning pain vanished Cecilia Alcott was now a mate and lover of the darkness she had the mark of the darkness upon her back and upon his left shin Y/n L/n have the mark of Cecilia Alcott branded upon his skin never to be removed her Mark was that of a powerful and brave lioness.