16

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now in the halls of the new age Academy Y/n L/n is marching down the hallways his footsteps we're loud and thunderous as he marched down the hallways the three Headmasters along with his best friend tried to stop him but there was no convincing him to stop his friends were in danger and he was going to save them even if it cost him his life.

Midnight: Y/n you can't do this it's a trap!!!

Y/n: I know that!

Midnight: then why are you going!?!

Y/n: because any of you all would do the same for me!

Midnight: okay you have a point but there is a better way to go about this!

Y/n: and what would that be a full frontal assault with an army and watch them die!?!?!?!?

Midnight: listen I can't think of anything right now but you can't just willingly walk into a trap!!!

Y/n: if this really is a trap then there's only one thing to do!!!

Midnight: and what would that be?!?!?!

Y/n turned around and smiled with confidence written all over his face.

Y/n: spring the Trap~

Y/n L/n then continued to March down the hall like a soldier ready to go to war.

Midnight: do you know how incredibly foolish you sound?!?!?!??!

Y/n: listen they are going to die if I don't do as she says I have to do this not for myself but for my friends and they're sake!!!

Y/n L/n finally arrived at the transport docks he jumped on a transport and he looked back at his best friend and the Headmasters.

Y/n: I will see you all soon!

Y/n made its way to the pilot he told the pilot where to go and soon enough the doors closed and the transport took off Midnight was just standing there Midnight looked back at the headmasters with anger written across her face.

Midnight: WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU STOP HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Ozpin: because even if we wanted to there is nothing we could say or do to stop him he has to do this alone.

The director: I agree and besides what could go wrong he has the power of the Power Stone added to his own power he's becoming stronger every day there's nothing they could do to stop him.

Lord Gremory: that is unless they have some sort of secret weapon we don't know about.

The director: now I didn't think of that.

(Time skip 6 hours later)
Location: Kuoh Japan

Right now the sun has set and the transport finally landed outside of Kuoh Town Y/n L/n jumped out of the transport he then made his way towards the warehouse District once he was in the warehouse District he noticed a ton of covers he immediately summoned his pink blade of Purity and his Black Blade Of Darkness.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.