45

3rd person POV.
Location: the Gateway

Right now Y/n L/n Milo Thatch and Y/n's family are deep deep deep deep underground underneath the Atlantic Ocean in a giant Tavern all of them exit the Escape sub and they notice a roadway leading to a tunnel.

Y/n: well wherever we are we have oxygen!

Toph: that's good to know!

Y/n: all right now Milo tell us where are we going now?

Milo Thatch opened the shepherd's journal and began to lead them down the tunnel and towards Atlantis eventually they encountered a roadblock in the form of a giant Stone pillar.

Milo: holy guacamole this thing is ginormous taken hundreds of years to carve.

Y/n: Toph!

Toph: I got it!

Toph immediately used her earthbending to knock over the pillar and convert it into a bridge.

Toph: look at that a hundred years the carve 10 seconds to turn into a bridge~

Y/n: excellent work now let us continue!

They all made their way deeper into the underground they braved scorching heat and blistering cold once or twice they did take a wrong turn and ran into a giant Guardian monster but they were quickly dealt with eventually they finally made it to the Gateway of Atlantis.

Milo: I think we're finally here that's the Gateway Atlantis isn't too far away.

Y/n: excellent!!!

They all moved on across the long bridge and towards the Gateway once they were through the tunnel they saw the great sunken city of Atlantis.

Y/n: there it is the lost city of Atlantis and Milo Thatch you were the man who discovered it~

Milo: it's more beautiful than I ever imagined!!!

Y/n: yes it is quite beautiful and now we must make our way inside so that we can acquire what I need.

Milo: and what would that be?

Y/n: my infinity stone~

Milo: huh?!

Y/n: don't worry your pretty little head about it just go explore and discover record as much as you can we'll rendezvous with you here in 24 hours.

Milo immediately runs towards the city of Atlantis so that he can start recording as much as he can meanwhile Y/n L/n and his family are making their way towards the Royal Palace of Atlantis as soon as I make it to the door of the Royal Palace Y/n L/n can sense a presence from the other side of the door.

Y/n: there's someone on the other side of this door someone alive but I can sense a very dark Aura from them.

Toph: so should I knock?