24

Happy Halloween the day of ghosts goblins and ghouls oh my hope you all enjoy the chapter and stay safe on this beautiful day of free candy and scary things!!!

3rd person POV.
Location: dorm room 1408 the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is still slumped over the shoulder of Esdeath and he is still babbling like an idiot Midnight look towards the door when she heard it opening.

Midmight: hey Y/n how are you doi-

Midnight noticed that Y/n L/n was being carried by a strange woman with blue hair.

Midnight: excuse me but why are you carrying Y/n Like that? And more importantly who the hell are you?!

Esdeath: my name is Esdeath and I am Y/n L/n's lover, girlfriend, and soon-to-be wife so my question is, who the hell are you?

Midnight: I am Y/n L/n's roommate, best friend, and much more!!!

Esdeath: I'm sorry but you must leave now I will be his roommate from now on and I'm not willing to share a room with someone who could take my Y/n away from me.

Midnight: I'm sorry to burst your bubble bitch but Y/n L/n belongs to me!!!

Esdeath: I will freeze you and this whole world solid before I allow you to take him away from me!!!

Midnight grabbed Y/n L/n out of Esdeath's grip and immediately pushed his head into her breasts.

Midnight: Y/n you're not going to let this blue-haired bimbo take you away from me are you?!

Y/n's face was now Atomic crimson before he could answer Esdeath Pulled Y/n out of Midnight's grip and pushed his head into her breast.

Esdeath: Y/n you love me don't you and besides you belong to me!!!

Midnight immediately pushed Y/n L/n out of the way and started yelling at Esdeath Esdeath responded in kind the two of them started fighting and arguing thank God neither of them were armed but unfortunately both of them did have powers not only did he have a beautiful woman who loved him to death but now he had two powerful beautiful women fighting over him Y/n L/n didn't know what to do so he meekly tried to get them to stop fighting but it wasn't working at all eventually his anger got the best of him and he finally released his inner Darkness his hair started to stand up in a Vegeta like fashion his eyes turned completely black and Vaatu's markings appeared on his chest and stomach.

Y/n & Vaatu: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both Midnight and Esdeath stopped fighting and arguing they both looked upon the young man they loved and they saw him completely enraged they saw the glowing red markings on his torso they saw his eyes black as night and they saw his hair standing up they noticed that he was in a great amount of emotional pain.

Y/n & Vaatu: you both will cease this infernal arguing or else both of you will feel our Eternal and infinite Wrath!!!

Y/n L/n finally calmed down after all the yelling stopped he looked at the two women in his dorm room and he noticed how terrified they were Y/n L/n realized that he was the cause of they're Terror and he immediately felt sorry.

Y/n: I'm sorry!

Y/n L/n immediately ran out of the room needing some time to think hopefully removing himself from the situation would allow everything to calm down.

Esdeath & Midnight POV.
Location: dorm 1408 the new age Academy.