47

Y/n's POV.
Location: the new age Academy
(Time skip 2 weeks later)

It has been two weeks since the Second Battle of the new age Academy Y/n L/n has been enjoying himself immensely unfortunately though after the Second Battle of the new age Academy they had to cancel the big dance because unfortunately due to the big battle the Dancehall was completely destroyed Y/n L/n offered to fix it but the headmaster's politely refused saying that it had to be updated anyways in these last two weeks many things have happened for example students from all over the world from all the different academies all over the world had started showing up to participate in the Festival and at the end of the festival would be the grand finale otherwise known as the tournament of Champions a tournament where all of the students from all over the world from all the different academies all over the world would fight for Supremacy during these 2 weeks there was some drama such as Team RWBY finding out that Blake Belladonna was actually a cat faunus and there was a great battle between them and the White Fang but of course eventually all that was said and done and Roman torchwick was almost captured but he ended up getting away in the end right now Y/n L/n and his family are currently hanging out in the cathedral.

Y/n: I can't wait for the tournament to begin I can't believe I was chosen to be the representative for the new age Academy and to battle in the grand tournament as the representative of the new age Academy.

Tohru: it was kind of obvious you would have been chosen you are the best of the best.

Jack: you are basically a one-man Army.

Y/n: True true~

Y/n L/n was thrilled to the core that he was chosen to be the representative fighter of the new age Academy.

Y/n: but still it's such an honor to be chosen but I can't shake off this feeling that something is amiss that something's going wrong as if there is something I'm missing.

Currently in her room Raven is meditating eventually she is granted a vision of the future she can see the new age Academy burning there are thousands of Grimm the White Fang is charging in also there are Rogue monsters in League with the monster insurrection killing humans left and right and finally she saw Y/n L/n being captured eventually she sees an entire force of humongous grimm charging into the new age Academy eventually the vision comes to an end and she gets up out of bed.

TT Raven: I have to go tell Y/n!!!

Raven immediately uses her powers to phase through the wall and within a couple of seconds she is in the living room where everyone else is.

Y/n: hola Raven what's going on sinyorita?~

TT Raven: I have something very important to tell you.

Y/n: well go ahead and spit it out!

TT Raven: I had a vision of the future the new age Academy is going to fall the events of the falling have already been set in motion I saw people dying I saw the academy burning and I saw you being captured.

Y/n: interesting is this is true then we have to approach this situation cautiously we must act swiftly and decisively.

Soon enough Y/n L/n got a call on his scroll he picked it up and he answered it.

Y/n: hello

He was told to immediately report to the headmaster's office with his family apparently the headmasters had a assignment for him and his family once the call was over he put his stroller in his pocket and he stood up from the couch.

Y/n: everyone let's go we have an assignment!!!

Everyone nodded their heads and they quickly made their way to the headmaster's office when they got there they were greeted by the headmasters of the new age Academy.