42

(Time skip a couple days later)
3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy
(Time skip 2 days later)

It's been a couple of days and so far the occult research Club has been all over the place apparently the Fallen Angel known as kokabiel the one who stole the Excalibur fragments is planning his next big move right now the whole Academy is up in arms because someone has breached the perimeter and right now there is a jackass excommunicated priests banished holy sword scientist of the church and Commander class Fallen Angel in the courtyard working on something big so far almost all of the students have been evacuated Y/n L/n ordered the 3 Headmasters to get all the combative students to protect the civilians of the town of Braveheart Y/n L/n decided that him and his family would take care of this situation themselves not even the occult research club or the student council would step in and interfere.

Ozpin: are you sure this is a wise idea I know you are very powerful and the people you call family are very strong but you are going up against a commander class Fallen Angel.

Lord Gremory: and let's not to mention they have combined not one not two but four fragments of the Excalibur you don't stand a chance!!!

Y/n: I know the odds are stacked against me and I know that there's a good chance I could be seriously injured or maybe even die but I will not allow a bunch of jackasses to walk into my home and threaten the people I love for stupid arbitrary reasons!!!

The director: I must admit you are brave but at the same time this is also a foolish move!

Y/n: maybe so but I think I know something that will even the playing field~

Ozpin: I believe that the odds are just about even don't forget Y/n here has four of the six Infinity Stones he possesses the Power Stone the space Stone the reality Stone and the Soul Stone.

Y/n: that is true but I'm thinking of a power that will tip the balance of power in my favor~

Y/n L/n immediately went into the courtyard his family following behind him the headmaster's put the entire Academy on lockdown all of the Academy was completely sealed up so no one was going to get in or out soon enough he was greeted by the Fallen priest the person responsible for the holy sword project the Ex-father Valper

Sitting on a floating Throne was none other than the Fallen Angel Kokabiel.