23

3rd person POV.
Location: the new Age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the science department of the new age Academy so far he has spent the last few hours in the science department and he is finally done it he has accomplished his ultimate goal he has managed to amplify and concentrate his blood creating a super powerful dark element He affectionately named it petrified Darkness.

Y/n: I've done it I've managed to create a substance more powerful than my own blood with this substance I will have my own Peerage first I must modify these mutated evil pieces.

Y/n L/n made his way to the headmaster's office when he got there two of the headmaster's were gone the only Headmaster who was there was Lord Gremory.

Y/n: hello Headmaster

Lord Gremory: hello Y/n how can I help you?

Y/n: I need the power of the forge of light.

Lord Gremory: and why would you need the power of the forge right now?

Y/n: that's a surprise~

Lord Gremory: understood I shall open the Gateway immediately.

With that said the two of them made their way down to the Vault deep beneath the academy after they made it into the vault Y/n L/n acquired the forge of light he opened the box containing the mutated pieces he placed the mutated pieces on the table along with the crystals of petrified Darkness he then lifted the forge High into the air and began to forge something wonderful something of extreme power and soon enough within a few minutes he had what he wanted the mutated pieces had merged with the crystals of petrified Darkness and now they were no longer devil evil pieces but they were now Darkness pieces instead of being red or Violet they were now pure jet black but it looked like they had a veins glowing with strange purple energy Lord Gremory looked upon the darkness pieces amazed and shocked to see they're unimaginable power.

Y/n: Headmaster I am proud to present to you the first set of Darkness pieces pieces more powerful than a thousand mutated evil pieces each one will make someone a demigod but for me they will grant my new servants unimaginable power while making sure that they stay loyal to me by reminding them of their oath to serve me forever.

Lord Gremory: amazing I've never seen anything so amazing before in my whole life.

Y/n L/n picked up the king piece and he immediately pushed it into his chest his soul accepted the King peace now with a permanent power boost and now being marked as the king of his Peerage all he had to do now was find some servants Y/n L/n put the rest of the darkness pieces in the Box he closed and locked the box he then placed it into one of his pockets within a few seconds both Lord Gremory and Y/n L/n got separate text messages Y/n L/n got a text message from the other Headmasters in the dungeon while Lord Gremory got a text message from his daughter Y/n was told to come to the dungeons and Lord Gremory was asked by his daughter if she could talk to him in private