49

Y/n's POV.
Location: Missi's Castle

Y/n L/n and his two family members Jack and Xenovia are currently sneaking their way through the monster Insurrection headquarters every time they encountered a guard they quickly stealth killed him or her eventually the three of them finally arrived outside the throne room.

Y/n: all right now remember the plan the two of you are to keep Missi distracted long enough for me to get down into the catacombs and find the Vault where the scepter of Loki is being kept I know you two can survive long enough for me to get my job done once I have been reunited with the final infinity stone I will arrive and I will kill Missi once she's dead the monster Insurrection will be no more.

Jack: do not worry we have this all under control go.

Xenovia: Jack is right with our combined power we have everything under control Y/n.

Y/n: glad to hear it now before I go I want you both to know that I am happy to call you both my family that I can call all of you my family.

Jack: and we are happy to be part of your family.

Y/n: now it's time to save the world.

Y/n L/n immediately snuck away from the throne room and he made his way towards the catacombs beneath the castle.

Missi POV.
Location: Missi's Castle

Missi is sitting in her throne watching the fight outside through a window eventually the doors to her throne room burst open to reveal a blue haired girl wearing a skintight black suit wielding a mysterious powerful sword and what look like a samurai wielding a single Katana and wearing white robes Missi spun around in her throne and looked at her opponents.

Missi: I'm guessing you two are here to assassinate me?~

Xenovia: we are here to kill you and bring an end to your Reign of Terror!

Missi: if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that~

Jack: no games villain come down and face us!

Missi: As You Wish Noble Samurai~

Missi immediately used her dark powers to summon a powerful Dark Sword.

(A/n): this sword is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments is it good? Is it bad? Or is it somewhere in between?

Missi: let us dance~

Missi jumped from her throne and immediately attacked the two Intruders the two of them immediately presented their swords and blocked the incoming attack.

Missi: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA what amazing weapons I've never seen anything like them before and once I have killed the both of you I will take them and add them to my collection!!!~