54

3rd person POV.
Location: the whale Grimm's body

Y/n L/n is currently standing in the internal structure of the whale Grimm and right now he is facing the false fall Maiden Cinder Fall right now Cinder is charging at him with her twin glass swords held at the ready her eyes are burning with rage her heart is alive with the burning hatred for her treacherous minion Emerald and her betrayal of her Y/n L/n is standing in the path of Cinder's attack right before Cinder could cut him down and kill him Y/n L/n jumped above her dodging out of the way of her attack once he landed behind her on the other side of the room Y/n L/n cut open the palm of his right hand causing his blood to spill from his body he used his power to command his blood to transform into a weapons his weapon of choice this time was a double bladed sword the top blade it was a bit longer than the bottom blade and once it was finished warming and hardening it took the form of a double bladed sword.

(A/n): this is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments, is it good? Is it bad? Or is it somewhere between?

Y/n L/n grabbed his weapon the palm of his right hand healed up instantly and he was ready for combat.

Y/n: now let's dance and I Dance I mean let's try to kill each other!!!~

Two of them started swinging their blades at each other both of them aiming to kill one another eventually Cinder Fall jumped backwards she created her bow she pulled back the bowstring and created for black arrows each one of them charged up maximizing her chances of killing her opponent she then release the bowstring unleashing all four of her arrows Y/n L/n Dodge each arrow with a single move that was known as The Matrix the arrows flew above his body as he contorted his back to bend in a inhuman manner once the arrows had flew past him he stood back up to his full height and smiled.

Y/n: nice try but not good enough~

Cinder Fall dispelled her bow and arrow and summoned her twin glass swords again and now she was becoming more and more angry with every passing second her attacks becoming more wild and imprecise eventually Y/n L/n decided that now was the time to end this fight once and for all he channeled the power of the Power Stone causing his double bladed weapon to be infused with unlimited power Y/n L/n swung his Blade with extreme strength Cinder attempted to block the incoming attack but unfortunately her defenses were absolutely shattered her swords upon impact he was able to shatter her glass blades and he did not stop there he then proceeded to give her a huge wound across her chest her chest wound sprayed Crimson blood everywhere she fell to her knees and dropped the remnants of her broken weapons she began becoming woozy from the pain and blood loss she fell on her back and started gasping in pain.

Cinder: I guess this is the end for me.

Y/n: no I've looked into your past and I've seen your pain you may have been lured to the dark side by Promises of power security and Independence but it does not absolve you of your guilt after all the evil you are committed in your life death will not come for you so easily you will live the rest of your life in a Cell powerless and helpless and when it is time for you to feel death's cold embrace hopefully you will have seen the error of your ways.