37

Key

TT. Raven= Teen Titans Raven

3rd person POV.
Location: Detroit Michigan USA

Right Now Y/n L/n has just met the dark sorceress Raven and she has agreed to join him as his Bishop after performing the ritual and bringing her under his service she was now part of his family as his first Bishop.

TT. Raven: so where are we going?

Y/n: home

With that said Y/n, Megatron, and Raven teleported to the cathedral when they got there they were greeted by the other members of Y/n's Peerage.

Y/n: everyone I would like to introduce two new members of our little family first I like to introduce our newest Rook Megatron and our newest and First bishop Raven.

Megatron: it is an honor to stand before you all as an equal.

Toph: damn you're a big boy we should Spar sometime~

Megatron: that would be delightful.

TT. Raven: it's nice to be here

Y/n: Raven Megatron I would like to introduce you to my queen Tohru.

Tohru: it's nice to meet you both

Y/n: my Rook doctor Victor Fries but you may call him mr. Freeze.

Mr. Freeze: hello

Y/n: My First Pawn Ethan Winters

Ethan: hey

And finally my second Pawn Toph beifong.

Toph: what up~

Y/n: now that everyone has been introduced let us settle in for the night tomorrow I will introduce you all to my friends.

Y/n L/n snapped his fingers and immediately to new rooms appeared one for Raven and one for Megatron everyone went to their rooms just settle down for the evening Y/n L/n went back to his dorm in the New Age Academy to go settle down for the evening himself when you got back to his dorm he was immediately greeted by Midnight, Raven B. , and Esdeath.

Midnight: hello there my little dark Prince where have you been all day?

Y/n: it's a very very very long story first I went to hell to go retrieve the Soul Stone which I did after I defeat at the icon of sin after that I managed to start collecting my own servants just like Rias and Sona.

Esdeath: that sounds very interesting I can't wait to meet them.

Y/n: don't worry you will

Raven B: tell me what are they like?

Y/n: they are all quite unique and very interesting some of them came from Heaven saw them Came From Hell and one of them even came from deep space and one of them Came From Another Dimension.

The three of them looked very confused by what he said but they decided to just chalk it up to Y/n L/n being himself.

Soon enough there was a knock at the door Y/n L/n answered the door and he was immediately greeted by the 3 Headmasters of the new age Academy.

Y/n: hello headmasters how may I be of service?

Ozpin: well we have a mission for you.

Y/n: I'm listening

The director: we heard that you are looking for people to bring into your Peerage.

Y/n: that I am