51

Y/n's POV.
Location: the new age Academy

When Y/n L/n along with his family returned to the new age Academy the world finally returned to normal all light and color in the universe returned the feeling of unlimited power in the air faded away but there was still much to be done Y/n L/n looked at his family and told them.

Y/n: why don't you guys go back to the cathedral and I'll go to the headmaster's office and explain what the hell just happened you guys take a nice long rest and have some fun while I'm gone.

Everyone nodded their heads and they immediately headed off to the cathedral to go have some down time after a nice long mission Y/n L/n immediately headed off to the headmaster's office in the New Age Academy when he got there he was immediately greeted by not only the three Headmasters of the new age Academy but he was also greeted by the general of the atlas military and the leaders of the three factions.

Ozpin: Y/n L/n what was all that about!?!?!? why did the sky go dark?!?! what happened on your mission?!?!?

Ironwood: I would like an answer to that question as well.

Y/n: well long story short the leader of the monster Insurrection has fallen and soon the Insurrection itself will fall along with their leader now that the head has been cut off from the Serpent's body.

Sirzechs: so is it true you have found the final infinity stone and you are now complete?!

Y/n L/n summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and he showed everyone the dark Infinity Gauntlet all six gemstones glowed within their respective sockets everyone gasped and shock realizing that they were all right.

Y/n: Does this answer your question?~

Michael: I can't believe it I never thought I'd see the day that the darkness has returned and now it is fully complete again.

Y/n: yeah it was a very intense experience but don't worry I'm not going to go evil or anyting I managed to not only defeat the leader of the monster Insurrection but I managed to destroy the real puppet master behind the leader of the monster insurrection.

Azazel: what's that supposed to mean?!

Y/n: well apparently the leader of the monster insurrection Missi was actually just a normal human who was cursed by a cursed cane apparently the cane was containing the final fragment of the darkness it was about 85% of all the concentrated malevolence of the original Darkness and it was trapped inside of her cane when she picked it up she ended up being cursed by it and it transformed her into not only a vampire but it possessed her after I managed to destroy the cane it released the dark entity and I managed to destroy it once and for all and now there is no chance of the original Darkness ever returning.

Everyone breathed a long sigh of relief.

Ozpin: that is wonderful to hear now that the monster insurrection is without leadership the Insurrection will crumble and hopefully it will be disbanded without a true leader to rule.

Y/n: I believe that is what will happen you know what they say there's no honor among Thieves.

Lord gremory: indeed now we must find a way to defeat Salem and her servants.

Y/n: I think the best thing to do is to severed her connection to her little spy.

Ozpin: and who would that be?

Y/n: the Headmaster of Haven academy one mr. Leonardo Lionheart.

Ozpin was extremely agitated and very upset at the news that his longtime friend was actually a backstabbing traitor.