46

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy there is a full-blown battle going on there are thousands upon thousands of covers of all shapes and sizes and all the combative students of the new age Academy are defending the place they called home covers are falling left and right but even though her numbers are plummeting Ragyo is completely unaffected soon enough her two daughters fly towards her using their living uniforms in their Ariel configurations the two daughters of the Mistress of Darkness brandish their blades and get ready to strike her down with one swing of their blades but before they could Ragyo smiled and she immediately pulls out to White blades in the shape of sewing needles both of them made out of ultra hardened life fibers.

Ragyo: Ultra hardened life fibers these weapons were the inspiration for the scissor blades and they shall be the blades of your destruction~

Satsuki: we shall see about that mother!!!

Soon enough the battle truly began Satsuki and Ryuko battled their mother the two of them trying to kill their mother with extreme prejudice after all she had put them through Satsuki especially after what her mother did to the young man she loved.

Satsuki: you're going to pay for what you did to Y/n.

Ragyo: oh really I must say that was quite a wild night I have never felt such a pleasure before~

Satsuki started attacking her mother more wildly and with more aggression trying to kill her mother as fast as she could but soon enough Ragyo revealed she has the ability to fly without the aid of any type of clothing she left the rainbow trail behind as the three of them started to battle in the sky leaving the primordial Life Fiber totally unattended Y/n L/n decided that this was the proper moment to strike he charged into battle cutting down covers left and right using his dark Excalibur Bane soon enough he jumped into the air and teleported it directly into the core of the primordial Life Fiber once he was inside of the primordial life fiber's core chamber he attempted to stab the primordial Life Fiber in the heart but unfortunately his blade bounced off of it revealing that its core have been lined with ultra hardened life fibers that not even he could penetrate.

Y/n: alright then if I can't take you down from within I'll take control from within!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n cut the palm of his hand using Bane the dark Excalibur is black blood began to seep out of his wound he then touched the core of the primordial Life Fiber allowing it to absorb his blood soon enough the corps began to transform and began to mutate eventually the primordial life fiber had become corrupted by the darkness and it had become the dark primordial ifiber.

Ragyo felt a strange sensation she looked over and she noticed of the primordial ifiber had been tainted and corrupted.

Ragyo: no the primordial Life Fiber has been soiled and sullied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!